The Dark Archer (Chapter 1, page 3)

The dark Archer

November/2nd/2009

The shipment of vertigo in Starling City is growing larger now today I need to end this whole dealing and find the leader, the sooner I do this the better other dealers will get the message if their leader is dead however with him alive they will have someone to lead them but tonight will be the last night they deal with vertigo.

Their hiding spot is at the new construction of the 5 star hotel workers have been building but they needed someone that no one would expect to find them at but now I know the location but my interest is against the leader at most so the construction has a 3 lights I must take them out if I don't want anyone to see me there is 4 men in the bottom construction level and three on level 1 of the hotel however level 2 is my interest because since that's the highest level so far then I'm expecting the leader to be hiding their inside the constructing office.

As I was in the living room of the Queen mansion, police officer Blake had knocked on my door, I had opened the door as he asked to speak with me. 'Oliver 2 people from your fathers industry tried hacking the secretly system however they were caught on camera and now they've been reported in to the police department' sighing with slight interest 'tell Walter since he's the "new" runner of the company because quite frankly I care very little about the industry now' he'd been a little surprised by my answer 'Oliver I would tell your father but I thought you'd want to know before he knew' I'd gotten a little angry about him calling Walter my father 'STOP calling Walter my father, and I DON'T care about the company anymore so you might wanna tell Walter beside of me' I close the door not allowing him to continue on the with the conversation.

The night was rising, my Green Hood suit was on with my quiver around me including 26 arrows and a grapple string-arrow, on the top of my glove there's also small take-out arrows and a small green mask on my eyes to cover my eyes a little but eyesight still would be perfect. On a pole side to the construction sight I get my grapple gun out and aim it at the top 2nd level and released the string which caught on the edge of the log and silently sliding with the bow on the string to other side of the building, as I reached the building I get my bow ready and got out one arrow aiming at the one light on to the ceiling my arrow had gotten released and shot out on the light which caused to popping and breaking the lightbulb, no other light was on the top level but 2 guards where standing outside the office which the leader of vertigo was, I'd gotten out two arrows and aimed it on my bow steady as I release my arrows they hit the two guards but these arrows are different, the arrows shot through the bodies but as if it were a grapple gun strings came out from the side of the arrow and went through there bodies causing that string to swirl inside them a slight blue light electrified through the bodies and to the brain it burns the inside of them only, the guards fall down I quietly run towards the office and to open the door placing my hand on the handle and turning it around opening the door but as fast as I could getting out one arrow and aimed it at the leader who was sitting down on he's chair behind the desk but as he looked at me and before I could shoot the arrow a SNIPER bullet went through the leaders head but as that had happened I shot out my grapple gun to the another building which was crowded next to other buildings, I'd been onto of another building but however who was the shooter the wind whistled at night but police cars rushed to the building to see the crime but this time it wasn't me this time it's a shooter. I had headed to the Old Queen Industry building and changed to my normal clothes.

As I return home I'd went straight inside to my room, a letter was on sitting on my bed but it was sent from a unknown I open the letter and it'd said 'Oliver Queen, you don't know who I am and you'll never see me coming but I know you truly are your the 'Vigilante' now I will report to the cops who you truly are with proof unless you meet with me tomorrow at the top building of Queen Industry at 10:00 pm... Don't be late.'