Chapter Eight

Removing his watch from the bedside table Karif glanced at it. "When are you expecting Thomas?" he asked. The hour was early.

"Why?" she asked lazily stretched out at his side.

"Because my little sex kitten, we don't want to shock him, do we?" She purred to be laughed at and kissed. "You really are so bad. First you proposition me..."

"After your proposal," she pointed out, running a hand over his bare well developed chest, so smooth and warm, yet hard, to spread her fingers across a muscle ripped peck. "If I had known what you were hiding I would have done it ages ago." She laughed, because she had from day one. When he had shown his fabulous physique from the waist up.

"Even so, I think we should break it easy to him, not find you in my bed."

"Now why would Tommy come to your room?" she asked amused, making contented noises as he lazily caressed her bare back with light fingertips. Shifting closer sliding a leg over his. She loved the feeling of his male body against her softer curves. He was so solid, without a inch of fat. All muscles.

Suddenly there was a knock at his door. They looked at each other to chuckle softly. She shook her head. Not possible.

"Karif," came a soft, concerned voice.

Her eyes widened. Sprung.Gathering the covers to pull over her head. "As I was saying," he noted dryly as she wiggled further down the bed, under the covers. "Hold on Thomas, coming," he called as the door handle moved. He throw back the covers to place over her form.  He went to the bathroom to remove a bathrobe. Tied a belt around his waist, and went to answer the door. Opened just enough to see his anxious face. "Yes? It's awfully early." Faking a yawn, wondering when had it come to this.

Tommy stepped from one foot to the other with panic in his eyes. "I can't find sis. She's not in her room." Ah, the sight of innocence. "I always let her know when I get back," he explained in a whisper, voice tight.

"Well I'm sure she is somewhere. Probably gone shopping," he offered off the cuff.

"Not at seven-thirty in the morning. Nothing opens to Nine-thirty in the city."

No of course not. What was he thinking? He ran a hand over his face. "Look Thomas, let me get dressed. Then we shall see, if we can find your missing sister. She does love to explore." Him mostly, he had to smile to himself. The hours she had spent last night discovering him. Memories burned making him feel uncomfortable to shift, pushing the images out of his head. "Don't worry so much, she is in perfectly good hands." His. Something she did love. His fingers itched to do so again to give her so much pleasure. To suddenly have her fingers touch his. He looked back at the sight of her bed messy hair, wearing the spare white bathrobe. Her natural sent swirled around him, and still lingered over him like sweet nectar.

"It's alright." She stepped in view of her brother, whose eyes nearly popped out of his head.

"Sis? What the hell is going on here?" He turned on Karif, who had never seen such hurt in Tommy's eyes. "I trusted you. I trusted you to have more respect for my sister."

"Tommy that's enough," she snapped, as Karif tense. "Now apologise to Karif. We are adults, and it was my choice." Damn, she should have stayed hidden.

"No. Now I understand all those rose petals all over the place. So you went out of your way to seduce my sister, who is such a romantic."

Karif stroked his cheek, suddenly seeing the funny side. The outraged younger brother. "Could be right there."

Tommy face pinched, and eyes narrowed with menace. "Grab your stuff sis, we are leaving." It seemed Julia wasn't the only difficult one. " All this has gone to your head." He waved his hand around the penthouse. Karif sighed glancing at Julia's pinched features. Now he was going too far. His lips parted to be jumped in by his passionate, protective woman.