Girls Night

I wake up to the smell of coffee. I get up and walk to the kitchen to find Chloe sipping on some coffee. I walk over to the coffee pot and fill a mug.

   "Chloe, you are a legend." I say between sips of coffee.

   "I couldn't sleep well, so I thought this might keep me awake." She says as her words fade into a yawn.

   "I was thinking. I haven't seen you too much, so I was thinking of doing our classic girls night. You know going out all day separatly to find some gossip, then going home at eight to spend some one on one time." I smile.

   "I do miss the simple days."She cheers.

   "Cool, I'm gonna go take a shower and then head out." I call.

   "Ok, see you tonight." She calls back.

   I take a quick shower and put on a nice lacy white dress. I pull out my hairdryer and start to dry my hair. I dry it most of the way, before pulling out my curling iron to give my hair a slight curl and finish drying my hair. I grab my phone and head up to Dan and Phil's flat. I knock on the door and hear Phil yell something along the lines of 'Give me a second.'

   "Oh, hey Sam," Phil greets.

   "Hey, mind if I join you guys today?" I ask.

   "Yeah, sure. Come on in." He smiles.

   "I'm doing a girls night with Chloe tonight. Any juicy gossip?" I interrogate.

   "Philly has a date with Yuki," Dan buds in.

   "It's about time," I complain.

   "I seriously thought you were about to kill me." Phil sighs.

   "Nope. I'm not an overprotective Phil," I smirk.

   "Ohh, thats gotta hurt," Dan adds.

   The rest of the day goes like this. Phil has a date with Yuki, BBC is working on getting a guest for Dan and Phil to interview, Pj is proposing in a week and he has the entire thing planned out, and Dan has a doctors appointment soon to check on his bones. I still feel like the casts are my fault, but he says they're not. No matter what, they are my fault, and I have to live with that everyday.

   Time quickly goes by and I find myself at my front door. I have so much to tell Chloe. I walk in the door, where I'm greeted with the scent of  a roasted marshmallows. My lungs fill and then deflate with the sweet scent.

    "I'm back, let's get this party started!" I yell.

   "I don't know about you, but I got some juicy gossip for tonight." Chloe teases.

   "Well, I've got the goods too, so lets get into it." I smirk.

   We head into my room and sit on my bed and start talking about all the juicy gossip these days.

   "Right as we speak, Phil is taking Yuki on a real date." I squeal.

   "No way! Kaylee owes me ten bucks now." She laughs.

   "You two got really close after the..." I trail off. A single tear slides down my face as the events from the accident pops back into my head.

   "Yeah, we did. Anyway, Jack and I are officially a thing, let's hope he doesn't end like the others." She giggles.

   "He's a good guy, I doubt he would." I reassure.

   "One can only hope." She says with a smile.

   "Peej is proposing to Sophie next week and I get to help!" I cheer.

   "How?" She speculates.

   "She's going on a scavenger hunt. She starts off with Chris, who will be driving her around. She then has to solve a riddle which will lead her to Phil and Yuki where she met Pj. After that, she has to solve yet another riddle to find Dan and I where they went on their first date. Then she has to find Pj using a riddle to find where he asked her to be his girlfriend." I explain.

   "That's complicated." She comments.

   "Tell me about it." I sigh.

A/N: Three cheers for short chapters! The next chapta will be the proposal. Btw, Yuki is texting me rn and now i feel like speaking Jerry which is her special language that is really hard to understand so sorry if there is any weird spelling in the authors not. Until next time, ttfn.

-Juli