Finn, Finn, the Better Twin

A/N starting this off differently today. It's a texting conversation. Normal is Sam and Italics is unknown number. Enjoy!

?: Hey is this Samantha Lester?

S: Who wants to know?

?: Guess

S: Let's see. Some random person who has my number.

?: I'm a twin, like you and Alexia.

S: Finny!!!

F: Hey you got it!

S: Did you change your number and get a new phone?

F: Yeah. Long story.

S: oh, okay.

F: Guess where I'm off to.

S: No way!

F: Yes way!

S: Do you need me to pick you up?

F: No Jack will do it.

S: You have to visit me!

F: I will.

S: Promise?

F: Promise. Plane's landing. Gotta go

S: Bye.

Sams POV

I'm so happy! I haven't seen Finn since I left New York to come back. We became really good friends. It all started when I was under a tree studying for my exams when he came over to me. Apparently he went to the same spot to study.

Flashback in Sams POV

As the days started getting warmer, I stayed outside more. I was sitting under the tree studying for my next exam. I had my music playing and nobody was around. It was like I was in my own world. I was snapped out of my trance when I saw a tall figure in front of me. I look up and see a boy with chocolate brown hair and striking blue-ish green-ish eyes.

"Looks like I'm not the only one who studies here." He stated.

"Yeah. We usually don't get weather like this back home." I replied.

"Oh you're from the UK. The weather isn't nearly as good there as it is here." He agreed. I was so used to hearing an accent that I didn't realize that he was British too.

Instead of studying, we just sat there and talked. We talked about everything. We talked about being twins, interests, we even talked about youtube.

"You have a channel?" He asked.

"Yeah, and I'm not telling you what it."

"Oh come on!"

"You don't even know my name."

"I would love to know."

"Samantha Lester, but I preffer Sam."

"I'm Finnegan Harries, Finn for short."

"Well Finn, if you must know, my channel is Sam Lester."

"My brother has a channel that I help with, JacksGap."

"I'll check it out."

Eventually the sun set, and we said our goodbyes. We agreed to hang out soon and it wasn't long before we did. We ended up being best friends.

End of flashback Sams POV

It's weird that he mentioned Alex. I really need to call. Last time I talked to her she got mad at me for staying in New York for an extra year. I guess she didn't like being too far from her twin. I fiddle around with my phone, then decide to give her a call.

"Hello?" She asks. Did she delete my number?

"Hey Alex, it's me, Sam." I reply.

"Hello Samantha." She says coldly. She's still mad.

"I was wondering if you wanted to catch up over coffee."

"I don't know. I'd rather not."

"Are you still mad?"

"What do you think?"

"Why? I told you to call me if anything happens!"

"You said you would come back after school!"

"I was saving! I had to pay for a place to live, plane tickets, shipping most of my stuff, and a new place in London."

"Bull-"

"You better not finish that word. University is expencive. Add on more for books and you find yourself low on money." I say as I hang up.

She never understands me anymore. You would thing that a person who looks exactly like you would get you, but no. We grew up really close, and I guess we became really dependent on eachother. Don't get me wrong, I love her to death, but she can be difficult sometimes.

I hear a knock on my door, as I am snapped back into reality. I get up, not wanting to leave my couch and answer the door. I open the door and see Jack and Finn.

"Jack! Finn!" I cheer, pulling them into a friendly hug.

"It's been so long! How have you beem?" Finn asked with a smile.

"Great! Wait, how did you find my flat?" I ask.

"Dan told us. We were gonna surprise you." Jack says.

"Well, you succeeded. How rude of me! Come in!" I say politely.

"Wow. Nice place you got here." Finn says.

"Thanks. Can I get you anything?" I ask.

"How about a video?" Jack says.

"Way to be subtle, Jack." Finn teases.

"I was actually about to record. Perfect timing." I say.

"Ok cool. I'm thinking a QnA." Jack suggests.

"Sweet. I'm thinking an interview. I'm gonna make some tea and ask for some questions on Twitter." I say as I walk into the kitchen.

"Jack we should too." Finn says as I walk into the kitchen.

"Make yourselves at home. The lounge is across from the stairs." I call.

I quickly brew some tea and put it on a tray with some creamer, spoons, and sugar. I take the tray into the lounge and hand it to the boys. They add everything and we chat while we wait for enough questions. When we finish our tea, we go to my room and record. My video goes well, but I wish I could say the same for theirs. First my lights burnt out, easy fix. Next, camera crapped out servral times. Last but not least, their camera decided to fall onto me as we were doing the outro. Better than hitting the ground, I guess.

A/N: This is just a filler chapter. I am currently having some writers block. What do you want to see in a future chapter? Another thing: I am currently planning another story, so I am accepting FEMALE OCs right now for the main characters best friend. Thanks for reading! More coming soon!

-Juli :D