Visitors

As soon as the twins leave, I head back to my room and lay on my bed. I really missed they boys! We always have a blast. I pull out my phone and saw that Dan sent me a text a few minutes ago, asking me to hang out. I quickly reply and start to walk up the stairs. When I reach the door, I am almost instantly greeted by Phil, about to leave

"Oh hey Sam. I was about to leave to get some snacks. Want anything?" Phil greets.

"Pocky?" I beg.

"Are you gonna play the Pocky game with Dan?" He teases.

"Maybe." I joke.

"I don't know, you never share your Pocky." He teases.

"That's true." I laugh.

"I'll see you when I get back." Phil waves.

"See ya." I wave back.

I walk into Dan and Phil's flat and head up stairs. I walk into the lounge and see Dan in his browsing position. He looks kinda uncomfortable with his arm proped up like it is. I hated seing him with casts.

"Hey." I greet.

"Hey." He says, closing his laptop.

"Wow, you closed your laptop for me! I feel so honored!" I joke.

"Don't get too used to it." He says with sass.

"I wont." I laugh.

"Come here." He says, pulling me into an embrace.

"So,why is Phil getting snacks?" I ask.

"Some friends are coming over." He says blankly.

"Oh, who?" I ask with a smile.

"You'll find out." He smirks.

"Oh come on! Stop being so cryptic." I complain.

"I like to keep you on your toes. That way you are almost as tall as Phil." He jokes.

"I can't tell if your making fun of me for being shorter than you and Phil, or for being taller than most girls." I pout.

"Maybe both." He laughs.

He pulls away from the hug as we hear a knock on the door. He gets up to answer the door. A few seconds pass and he returns with none other than PJ Ligouri and Chris Kendall. I haven't seen them in ages! As soon as they see me, they greet me with a hug. Why does everybody want to hug me today?

"Hey! I missed you guys!" I cheer.

"It's so good to see you." PJ exclaims.

"Don't forget about me!" Chris joins in.

"Oh! Chris is here too." I joke.

"Feeling the love, guys." Chris says sarcastically.

We hang out in the lounge and catch up a little bit. Throughout the whole conversation, I feel Dan snake his arm around my waist. I don't even notice until PJ points out how close we are. It's funny to think that most of time I had met up with Phil, he would always visit me or Dan was off recording. I've only know Dan for a few years and I feel like I've known him forever. I guess the few ties we got to see eachtother, we really bonded.

"No need to fear, Philip is here!" Phil calls.

"Pocky. Now." I demand.

"You're serious about your Pocky!" Pj exclaims.

"You don't even know!" I joke.

"Sam, can I have one?" Dan begs.

"Only if you hand me a few Malteasers." I bargain.