Welcome Home Party

Sam's POV

Phil sits down next to me. I havn't seen him smile in ages! He always had a bright smile. I try not to look flustered, but I don't succeed. He honestly doesn't look too bothered. I look into his blue eyes and he looks into mine. His stare is soft and sweet, as if he's trying to say 'I trust you and Dan.' Is he finally getting rid of the idea that I'm a child?

A week passes and Dan is discharged from the hospital. Kaylee is on her way to pick him up while the rest of us set up. Phil and Kaylee thought it would be nice to throw a 'You're finally out of the prison we call the hospital.' We finish perfecting the decorations, when we hear a honk. We had decided earlier that she would give us a warning when she got back so we could hide. We hear the door open andthe lights turn on.

"Surprise!" Everybody yells.

I walk up to Dan and give him a massive hug. I missed him so much! The thought of him being out of that prison brought a smile to my face.

"I'm so glad you're back!" I exclaim. As soon as I finish saying that, I feel Dan give me a peck on the cheek.

"So are you guys dating or what?" Kaylee gigles, making me blush furiously.

After a few rounds of Mario Kart, the smell of beer fills the house. It smells really bad! I decide to get some fresh air.

"I'm gonna go get some fresh air." I tell Dan and point to the glass doors that lead to the porch.

"Ok." He replies.

I walk outside and I instantly feel better. Yes, the smell was that bad. I stand and stare into the distance. Kaylee's house was on a nice clean lake. The view is incredible. After a few minutes, I feel somebody wrap their arms around my waist. I jump a little, but relaxed as soon as I realized it was Dan.

"Hey Dan." I say, still staring at the water.

"Hey." He says staring at the water with me.

"Look at the water. It's so beautiful."

"Almost as beautiful as you." He says as he spins me around and stares into my eyes, "The water is the same color as your eyes."

"Dan! I-" I say before he interrupts.

"Samantha, will you be my girlfriend?" He asks, not breaking eye contact.

A/N: I interrupt this beautiful scene with an announcement. space_turtle7 inspired and practically wrote the rest of this chapter. No, I'm not trying to piss you off. Back to the story.

I'm lost for words. I can't believe he just said that! I love him so much, but I can't bring myself to say it. I'm completely lost in the moment. Instead of speaking, I pull Dan into a kiss. Something comes over me, I guess I'm just stuck in the moment. I push him onto one of the porch chairs before climbing onto his lap, stretching my dominance. He tangles his hands in my hair and lets me have complete control. He nipps at my bottom lip, asking for control. I gasp and he takes over.

Dan's POV (Ironically)

Sam doesn't say anything. Am I taking this too fast? Leave it to me to screw things up! She doesn't break eye contact. Before I know it, she is pulling me into a kiss. She pushes me onto one of the porch chairs before climbing into my lap, seeing how far she can stretch her dominance. I tangle my hands in her hair, happy to let her do what her little heart desires.

Eventually, however, I get bored of her playing with me, so I nip her bottem lip. She gasps at the feeling and a taste of pure Sam catches up to me as we take our kiss deeper. She moans against my lips, turn on alert! She grins into the kiss, being in my lap and all I wipe her grin away as I move my head to suck her neck. A deep noise sounds in her throat as I make hickeys on her flawless skin. I kind of feel bad, making marks on her neck like this but hopefully Phil won't be too mad.

We stay like this for a while, until we hear a knock on the glass. Crap!

Breaking apart, we look at each other and gasp. I stare in horror at the marks on her neck, and how i messed up her hair. Her face turns crimson at the sight of the window.

"Hey Phil." Sam says.

My blood turns cold.

"Dan. A word, please?" Phil says with anger clear in his voice.

Sam reluctantly climbs out of my lap and I stand up. I brush off my pants lightly and turn around. I look at Phil. He looks furious! I've never seen him so mad! He glares at me with such fury that I feel as if im about to go up in flames.

Phil walks me down a hallway in Kaylee's house, before turning to me.

"What. Exactly. Did. You. Do." He demands, glaring at me.

"I kissed her and... umm... sucked her neck a little." No point in lying.

"Why did I ever trust you..." He murmurs.

I'm terrfied right now. This is more scary than any horror film.

"Why was she in your lap? Why are you so turned on? What the hell Dan! You seemed ready to do my sister on the back porch!" He said sharply.

"I didn't force her into anything. She climbed on my lap. I'm turned on because she was doing things that turn me on. Honestly Phil, I just dont know." I say, tryng to hide my fear.

He glares, but dismisses me.

The rest of the party is pretty casual. I try to keep a distance from Sam. Not a big one, but one that will let Phil sleep at night. The party goes into the night and people start heading home. Mum, Dad, and I spend the night. Sam decides to spend the night because I wont let her on the streets this late. Phil spends the night to make sure there is no 'funny business'.

Unfortunately there are only three options for sleeping arangments. A second master, which my mum and dad claim. A guest room with a queen sized bed or the other guest room with a twin sized bed. This causes an argument between Sam and Phil.

"Dan sleeps in the single. Sam you will be in the other room with me." Phil explains.

"Phil, you are such a restless sleeeper. I wont get any sleep!" Sam argues.

"Then you take the single."

"And leave you and Dan in the same bed? No way."

"Then I'll sleep on the couch, you take the queen and Dan takes the single."

"The couch doesn't extend and Kaylee says it's really uncomfotable to sleep on."

"But then-"

"Phil, all we would be doing is sleeping next to each other. Nothing more."

"Fine. The clothes stay on! Am I understood?"

"Yes. Goodnight."

Sam sneaks into Kaylee's room to find some pajama's. They're about the same size, so I think they'll fit. She quickly changes and then crawls into bed. Even under the blankets, I'm cold. I feel Sam tossing and turning. Is she cold too?

I turn to face her and ask, "Cold?"

"Yeah. These blankets don't really do any good."

I pull Sam closer and she snuggles into my chest and I wrap my arms around her. I instantly feel warmer.

"Is that better?"

"Yes. Thank you." She says before falling asleep.

A/N: Thank you guys for reading. I just wanted to say thank you for 50 reads. I know that doesn't sound like a lotbut, I told my friend i would read a Phanfic I hit 500 reads. I said that because I didn't think it would happen. I'm 1/10 of the way there. Is there anything you guys want to see? Tell me in the comments!

-Maggie

I went back to edit this and I just wanted to mention that there won't be many chapters like this. I prefer to write fluffy. Also I completely ignored the fact that Dan has a few casts in this chapter. I'm gonna add that in future chapters. I'm currently working on the next chapter right now and it doesn't look like there will be much Dan. It's more of a filler chapter that takes place a few days after this chapter.

-Juli (Yeah because you totally thought I was Sam. Ok I'll stop being obnoxiously sarcastic. ttfn)