Valentines Day Special

Dans POV

Why is it so hard to think of what she likes? I'm just laying here trying to think of what to do for Sam. So far, all I have is music. Why do I always procrastinate? It limits my life. You don't even know. I got it! She always tries to go camping, but I always make an excuse. I know exactly what to do!

I roll over and finally drift off to sleep, knowing that I can make the girl who makes me happy, happy. I love her and I want her to know that. I should probably make sure my plan is okay.

I wake up to the sun. It's as bright as Sam's smile. Man, I just cant get her out of my head. I walk into the kitchen and see Phil, gulping down his coffee. Phil post coffee means happy Phil.

"Morning Phil." I say.

"Hey. So what are you planning for Sam?" He asks, full of curiosity.

"I was actually about to ask if you were okay with my plan." I laugh.

"As long as her clothes stay on, I am happy. That and healthy." He says, dead serious.

"So I was thinking..." I go on to explain my plan and He gives me a few tips.

"Remind her to dress warm and comfy. I don't want her getting sick from the cold." He smiles.

"I wont. I really don't want her to get sick because of me." I say. Just thinking of her being sick makes me feel bad.

"Take care her." He says walking out of the kitchen.

I leave the kitchen with a bowel of cereal and start to look online for everything. I want- no need this to be perfect. The perfect date for the perfect girl. I finish my minimal research and head to the store. I need to get flowers, chocolate, more choclate, strawberrys, cupcake makings, watermelon, and some of her favorite soda.

I go to the florist and pick up the most beautiflu and colorful buquet I could find. I start to head to the store. I walk past a place with some onesies in the window. I see the most Sam thing ever. A raccoon onesie and a massive raccoon plushie. Sam loves raccoons. I quicly purchase them and put them in my car. I pick up everything from the store and head home to prepare.

I film the making of the cupcakes with Phil so my viewers would have something to watch sooner or later. I finsh preparing everything and go set up before it gets dark. When I finish setting up, I text Sam all the deatils. All I have to do is wait.

Sams POV

I get a text from Dan asking if I wanted to go out tonight. I don't have anything planned so I agree. He tells me to dress warm and be ready by eight. That gives me three hours to get ready.

"Chloe!" I yell.

"Yeah?" She yells back.

"I'm hanging out with Dan tonight. Help me find something to wear!"

"I'm here!"

"You waste no time."

"Yeah, but you do. What did he tell you to wear?"

"Warm."

"Okay. You'll probably be outside and it's below freezing. How about a cute jumper and sweatpants? Oh! Don't forget your coat!"

"I get it! How about my raccoon jumper and my black sweatpants."

"Perfect! Get changed then come watch Netflix with me!"

I change into my clothes and go to the lounge. Chloe is sat infront of the T.V. looking for a show to binge. We settle on Numb3rs. We watch a few episodes until we are interupted by a knock on our door. It must be Dan. I get up and open the door, only to see a smiling Dan infront of me, wearing a onesie. I would wear one too, but I don't have one.

"You never seize to prove how beautiful you are." He smiles.

"Aww. Thank you!" I blush.

"I got you these." He says awkwardly, handing me some flowers and a wraped box.

"You shouldn't have! I love it so much! Thank you!" I cheer, giving him a kiss on the cheek. I feast my eyes upon the most beautiful raccoon onsie known to man.

"Happy Valentines day." He laughs.

I completely forgot it's Valentines day! He got me some flowers and a onesie and I didn't get him anything!

"I am so sorry, Dan! I forgot it was Valentines day! I didn't get you anything!" I apologize.

"Good, because tonight is for you not me. Now go change so we can leave." He rushes.

After I change, we get in his car, or his rented one that is, and I am greeted with a massive raccoon plushie in my seat. I giggle and move it aside. I wait as he drives about half an hour away. By the time we get there it's dark and I can see every single star in the sky. I look over at Dan. He gives me a stare telling me to follow him.

"Wow. This is just... wow." I say as I lay my eyes on a tree decorated with jars with lit candels in them.

"Only the best for you." He smiles.

Dan takes my hand and leads me to a picnic under the tree. There he has chocolate, chocolate covered strawberries, cupcakes, watermelon, and two cans of coca-cola. I can't believe he did all this for me. He turns me around and his warm brown eyes stare into my sharp blue one. He leans down and gently places a kiss on my lips. His hands find their way to my waist as my hands go to his neck. He keeps the kiss soft and sweet, and pulls me closer. He pulls away with a smile and carefully pulls me down on the blanket.

"Are you enjoying yourself, Ms. Lester?" He asks like a gentleman.

"I am. Thank you, Mr. Howell." I reply with the same tone.

"Would you like a chocolate strawberry?" He asks.

"I would, thanks." I say. He takes a strawberry and feeds it to me. I bite it and smile.

We finish eating and decide to lay down and admire the view. I lay my head on his chest and he ties his arm around my waist. I feel so safe with him, like nothing could hurt me. I take my eyes away from the millions of stars in the sky and look into his eye.

"I love you Samantha." He whispers.

Without a thought, I reply, "I love you too, Daniel."

He plants a small kiss on my foreheadand holds me tighter. I lay there wondering, how is my life so perfect? We lay like that for hours until Dan tells me we should go. He drives me home and I go straight to bed. I can't sleep though. That question from earlier lingers in my head. I have great siblings, the perfect boyfriend, a wonderful job, and the best friends a person could ask for.

For one one moment in my life, I am worry free and completely happy.

A/N: Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed that nice little chapter. I know its late but I wanted this chapter to be great. What did you do for Valentines? If you're like me and you hang out with friends because you don't even have a crush, then good for you! Tell me what you did!

-Juli