Chapter twenty.

Chapter twenty.

(AN – PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT)

EMMA’S POV:

‘’Harry have you seen my purple bikini?’’ I shout from the bedroom to Harry who’s in the bathroom.

‘Yep’’ Harry replies walking out of the bathroom carrying it in his hand throwing it towards me.

‘’What was it doing in the bathroom?’’ I ask puzzled.

‘’Wrapped in one of the towels’’ He replies simply.

‘’Thanks anyways’’ I say folding it up and placing it in my suitcase with all my other stuff.

Today is the day we fly home, I’m going to miss Italy so much I’ve had a perfect time.

We’ve been to the beach, out to clubs which were a lot more successful than the first one we went to. Shopping, sober sightseeing and lounging around the pool.

I’ll be glad to see my friends and family again and get a little space from Harry, which should help me get rid of my feelings for him.

But I won’t get much space will I? I’ll still be living with him.

‘’You done packing yet?’’ Harry asks zipping up his case.

‘’Nearly, want to help?’’ I ask not been serious but Harry helps anyway.

Sitting beside me he folds up clothing stacking it in the case neatly, this is something usually foreign to Harry. Neatness!

Once were done its time to leave, today I’m wearing leggings and one of Harry’s plaid shirts. I didn’t have anything clean that was casual and comfy for travelling in just dresses etc.

Harry’s shirt is baggy on me so it’s perfect for travel. Not to mention I love wearing his clothing.

Harry is wearing black skinny jeans and a white t-shirt, what else do you expect? He is also wearing some sort of bandana headband, he’s being wearing them a lot while we’ve been in Italy. At first I laughed at him thinking he looked stupid, but honestly its grown on me and I find it pretty attractive.

Harry takes his cases along with mine, leaving me only carrying my handbag.

‘’Such a gentleman’’ I tease.

‘’Always’’ Harry replies with a smirk.

A taxi picks us up from the hotel and quickly drives us to the airport.