Chapter 15 ~Aria~

Aria

It's been one week since Harry was taken.

Three weeks since Jason was taken.

Poor Gabby...

She knows she will be next. Professor Dumbledore has even hired Aurors from the Ministry of Magic to be her body guards. I also have Auror bodyguards because Dumbledore believes that my father may come back to kill me too.

It's very hard to concentrate in class when there are six bodyguards standing at the back, staring at us all. It gives me the creeps. All though, everything has been giving me the creeps after I tried to save Harry, and ended up falling ten metres down when a human chain caught me. It seems to have scarred me.

For life.

                                                               ***

The next morning, Gabby and I manage to get out of earshot of our bodyguards.

"It's time we go and rescue Harry and Jason," she whispers.

I nod in assent. "Who should we take with us?"

Gabby pauses. "Kelly, Coby, Seamus, Dean, Ron and Hermione."

"Good idea," I say.

"Oh, and Draco Malfoy," she adds.

I arch an eyebrow.

"What?! We're taking our friends, Harry's friends; it's only fair we take Jason's friend too!" she argues.

I sigh. "OK. We'll have to give our bodyguards the slip, though."

Gabby smiles. "Easy."

                                                        ***

Everybody in our rescue team knows the plan, and we put it into action.

Gabby returns from the bathroom, the one place the bodyguards never follow.

"Professor Dumbledore told me that all you bodyguards have to go to his office," she announces. They all look surprised, but follow her orders, and leave.

We quickly grab our stuff, and divide up on our broomsticks; Gabby with Dean, Kelly with Seamus, Ron with Hermione, Malfoy with our supplies and me with Coby.

I clamber onto our broomstick, and Coby climbs on behind.

"Hold tight!" Gabby calls.

I blush as Coby puts his arms around my waist.

"GO!" Gabby calls.

We rise into the air, and soon we are going...going...going...gone!!!

                                                                ***

It's a long, uncomfortable ride to the place Gabby has in mind. Coby is good company, but. He always cracks jokes, and makes me laugh. When we finally land, I find myself wishing that his arms never leave my waist.

Don't even think about it, I tell myself sternly. Coby probably has his eyes on someone else, not Lord Voldemort's daughter. Like he'd ever want me!

Little did I know, I was exactly what he wanted.

Gabby presses a finger against her lips, and leads us on. We all tiptoe along behind her. I can  hear my heart hammering against my ribcage. It's a wonder nobody else can hear it!

We continue along silently, until we reach a huge, old, crumbling castle.

"Are you sure this is where they are? It looks like it could fall down any minute!" Kelly whispers. I find myself agreeing with her.

Gabby nods. "It's actually a really strong structure. It's just been made to look like that."

"How do you know all this?" Malfoy asks sharply.

"I see it in my dreams. Every night. Harry and Jason being tortured," Gabby replies quietly.

We are all quiet after that.

We sneak around the edge of the castle, looking for an alternate entrance. We find one, and enter.

Everything is deathly still. A deafening silence presses down on my ears. I shiver. There's something wrong with this place. Everyone presses together, and I can tell I'm not the only one who thinks that too.

I feel a hand in mine, and look up to see Coby. I feel a smile tugging at my mouth when I hear a scream.

I whirl around to see Gabby being held by a Death Eater, who is pressing a knife to her throat. Then somebody grabs me, and I scream.

When I open my eyes again, we are no longer where we were before. Gabby and I are in a big, echoey chamber, and apart from us two, there is no one else to be seen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woooo! Kinda creepy, do you think? Anyway, I hope you like this chapter, i can tell it's not very long, but.

Gabby and Aria abducted and they don't know where everyone else is!!! Scary!!!!!!

please tell me if you know of an actor to play Coby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next Upload: Either Sunday or Monday

Vote, Comment, Fan!

From turnip51 :)