Chapter 14 ~Jason~

Jason

"LET ME OUT OF HERE!" Harry yells, banging at the polished windows of the chamber he was keeping us in.

"It's no use," I remind him. "I've tried thousands of times. All he does is laugh at you."

As if on cue, a cruel laugh resounds through the chamber.

Harry slumps against the wall, defeated. He looks terrible, but I can only suppose I look worse. Two weeks, I been stuck here. With meagre rations, and a torture session everyday, it's a wonder I'm still alive!

Harry has only been here for three days. He hasn't gotten used to it yet, like I have. I know enough to keep my face emotionless when he comes in to pick us up for the torture session. Harry shrinks up against the wall and shakes with fear.

The main idea of these torture sessions is for him to find out how Gabby is still alive. Me and Harry both know, but we are determined to never let him find out. We know if he does, he'll be able to go and get Gabby, and he'll try to kill us all together.

I remember the night he captured me. The most terrifying night of my life...

Draco and I wandered past the lake, and to the edge of the Forbidden Forest.

"Ever wondered what's in there?" Draco asks.

"Sometimes..." I reply.

"I've always wanted to go in there. I want to prove to the teachers that I'm not scared of anything," Draco boasts. "I bet there's nothing scary in there!"

"Oh, do you now?" says a very different voice. It sends shivers down my spine. "What about...ME?"

Draco gives a high-pitched scream as a face looms out of the darkness. He turns around and begins to sprint away.

"Jason!" he yells. "Jason, RUN!"

I am paralysed with fear as spider-like hands creep out and grab me.

"JASON!" Draco shouts. "NO!"

"Oh, yes...Jason Potter, come with me!" says the voice. I get a glimpse of Draco's terrified face before I am plunged into blackness.

                                                                    ***

We hear the door open. I jerk out of my memories and I am filled with fear.

"Jason...Harry...come with meee..." Voldemort hisses. We stand up, and I can feel Harry trembling with fear.

"Crucio!" Voldemort shouts with pleasure. Harry and I both gasp as a wave of pain hits us. We are both screaming, screaming in pain, oh, when will it end, when will it end?

The pain stops as suddenly as it came. I realise Harry and I are both lying on the floor. I look up to see Voldemort advancing towards us.

"Why did your sister survive?" he asks silkily.

Harry looks up at him with loathing in his eyes. "I'll never tell you!"

Voldemort's face hardens. "Then face the consequences! Crucio!"

The pain is unbelievable, you really have no idea. It feels like someone is slicing my body in half, searing pain everywhere.

Then it stops.

Voldemort's face is above mine. "I asked you," he says with cold fury in his voice, "how your sister survived!"

Harry looks up wildly. "GET AWAY!" he suddenly yells.

Voldemort looks startled, and actually takes a few steps back. "I think we shall continue this tomorrow," he says, and is gone with a swish of his cloak.

Harry and I crawl back to where our mess of blankets are, beside the window. We both sit down, breathing heavily.

It's a while before either of us can talk again. "I think it's time we make an escape plan," Harry states.

I nod my head. It's the best idea I've heard in a while.

                                                             ***

We become more observant with our daily torture sessions. The more observant we become, the more confusing it gets.

It seems that he just appears in the room, because we can't find a door.

"That's impossible," I keep saying. "He told me when I arrived he put a spell on this chamber so no one can apparate in or out of here."

Harry nods in agreement. "We've already agreed he's too weak from when we last defeated him to be able to do something as powerful as moving from one place to another without a door."

After a week of this, I finally voice the thought we've both had since we started this whole escape plan.

"We need Gabby."

Harry nods, rubbing his eyes in tiredness. "I know she's really smart, observant and can solve puzzles really easily. We need her, and we need her now!"

The next day, I hear a slight thump when Voldemort arrives. I whirl around, but it is too late to see where he came from. I sigh in defeat.

Time for torture.

                                                                     ***

As soon as the torture session  has finished, I tell Harry of my discovery.

"I think he came from the roof," I state.

Harry nods. "Let's check it out."

We walk over to where I think he appeared, and we look up. Yep, sure enough, I can just make out some hinges.

"Here, stand on my shoulders," Harry instructs. I do so, and attempt to reach the hinges. Our attempts are in vain. It's just too high up.

"How are we supposed to get up there? It's too bloody high!" I say, some of my old temper returning.

Harry just shakes his head.

I stamp my foot in anger.

Suddenly, I hear a bit of a clunk, and then a creaking sound, like everytime Voldemort comes into the chamber.

What?! Voldemort can't be coming in! He's already delivered our food and done our torture sessions! I turn around to see a door opening in the roof and a ladder descending down.

Without a second thought, Harry and I grab our belongings and some food without a second thought. We scramble up the ladder, and go through the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Freedom!

this was a little insight into Jason and Harry's situation, thought you might like to see what is happening!!

So yeah, I don't have much to say, except please leave a comment about who you think should play Coby because I'm not sure......

So please vote, comment, fan and yeah!!!!

Next upload: either today or tomorrow, not sure!

from turnip51 :)