Chapter 17 ~Harry~ END

• Dedicated to all of you

Harry

Something went wrong. I knew that as soon as Kelly's dad began to take us back to Hogwarts. I was holding onto Jason, who was holding on to Gabby, and we all seemed to be slipping away...

I opened my eyes, and saw we were no longer in that dark corridor. But...we weren't at Hogwarts either. We were in some sort of big room, almost as big as the prison chamber...but it was different.

Well, of course it would be different if there was six hungry-looking Death Eaters sitting at a table and Lord Voldemort sitting at the head of the table.

"Ahhh..." he purred. "Looks like our final guests have arrived!" The Death Eaters at the table cackled. He got up from his chair and slowly began to walk closer.

"Eleven years ago," he began, "I set out to kill three triplets, one of which had been prophecised to kill me. I could only kill him, I had thought to myself- but no, it would be good to kill the set. So I arrived at their house and killed their parents. One of them saw me and seemed to disappear. Yes, that was you, Jason Potter. The other two were in the cot. I killed one of them, the female, and she survived, even though I killed her with the Killing Curse. Yes, that was you, Gabrielle Potter. And the last, I turned my wand on the one prophecised to kill me. I hit him with the killing curse, but instead of killing him, it bounced back on me. I was a wreck. I was weak. I needed somewhere to hide, so I hid in the Forests of Albania.

"I travelled far and wide, until I stumbled upon this castle.  This became my lair, where I captured my victims, used them to the best of their abilities, then killed them. I captured Jason Potter, and then Harry Potter. There was no need to come after the third. I knew she would come to rescue her brothers, right into my waiting arms. The others escaped, with the brainiac, I believe. But there is no need for him anymore. I only took him so he could tell me why you Potters have those powers. I feel disappointed in Aria, though. She should've known not to hang around with such filth. If she hadn't, she would have had a better reunion with her father instead of denying I was her father and she was my daughter. Never mind. I will capture her again one day. Now..." Voldemort smiled cruelly at us.

"Moment of truth," he continued. "You have a choice. You tell me why you have these powers, you let me extract them from you so they will be mine, you can go home and I will keep away from you and everybody else in the wizarding world.

"Or...you can not tell me why you have those powers, you don't let me extract them from you, you won't go home and I will start a war. Now...it is time to choose!" He looks expectantly at us. I look at Jason. He is staring at Voldemort with his mouth wide open.

"I can turn invisible?" he asked in shock.

Voldemort laughed, a high, cold, cruel laugh that echoed through the room. "How could you not know?! You must be stupider than I thought!"

I look at Gabby. She was staring at Voldemort like she would like to do nothing better than leap up and punch him in the face.

"May we please discuss this amongst ourselves?" I asked.

Voldemort looked shocked at my politeness. He took a moment to gather himself and walked out with his Death Eaters behind him.

Gabby immediately starts talking. "I say we use our powers. Jason, you go invisible and go behind him and distract him. Harry, you start duelling him at the same time. And if he aims a Killing Curse at any of us, I jump in front. Got it?"

"What happens if we lose, and he forces us to tell him our secret? I don't even know how I'm like this!" Jason asked in fear.

"Well, I know mine. I have nine lives," said Gabby.