Ch.23: The Akatsuki

Serena's POV

I can't believe I was doing this. I laughed to myself. I must be crazy. But in all honestly, I've always wanted to meet the Akatsuki members. I mean, haven't you seen them from the anime?? Who wouldn't!

I was walking in the forest towards the border of the Land of Fire. I felt like I was in the middle of no where. I sighed. How am I going to ever find them... Do I just yell out? I suddenly grinned.

I took a deep breath. "AKATSUKI, AKATSUKI!! COME OUT COME OUT WHEREVER YOU AREEEEE!!!" I yelled out into the open air. I laughed at myself. Hey.. might as well try it.

"AKATSUKI! AKATSUKI! AKATSUKI!" I sang while dancing around in circles. "COME OUT!!!!"

"WHO'S FUCKING SINGING THAT SHITTY SONG!! I'm going to sacrifice that damn singer to Jashin." I heard a voice. My eyes widened and a big smile came on my face. Oh my kami, oh my kami.

"Hidan," a deep voice growled "Shut up. You're creating a ruckus talking about your pathetic god." My grin got wider. Holy shit! That's Hidan and Kakazu! Oh this is going to be great.

I walked towards their voices and hid behind a tree. "Come out! We know you're there." Kakazu called out.

I smiled and stepped out into the clearing. I waved at them. "Yo!"  "What do you want brat? Can't you see who you're talking to?"

I rolled my eyes. "Of course I know. I'm not that stupid. I came to you guys because I want to see your leader." I said.

Hidan raised his brows at me. "Why do you fucking want to see the leader?"  "Duhh, I want to train with the Akatsuki." I stated in an obvious tone.

Hidan blinked at me and started laughing. "HAHAHAHA! You really think you can train with the Akatsuki? Look at you! I admit that your fucking hot, but your weak!" he laughed again.

My heart stung a bit from the memory of Sasuke saying the same thing. I shook my head. No. No one calls me weak. I grinned at him.

"So you think I'm weak huh? Alright..." I stepped back a couple of feet. I started running towards him and chakra punched him right in the nose. He flew back into the tree.

Blood started coming out of his mouth. "That's it! You're fucking going down, bitch!" I grinned.

"Nuh uh. The fun has just begun. Let me enjoy fighting you." I cracked my knuckles and got ready.

He took out his scythe and started coming after me. As he aimed, I jumped on top of his weapon and front flipped behind him.

I chakra kicked him into the ground creating a crater. He stood up again. "I'm not going to allow you to get some of my blood, Hidan." I told him.

His eyes widened. "How did you know that?"  I shrugged. "I have special knowledge."

Hidan looked at Kakazu. "Hey! Why aren't you doing anything!!!??" Kakazu sighed.

"You're such an idiot Hidan. That girl you're fighting, do you have any idea who that is?" Hidan shook his head.

I took out the money bag I brought along with me. "Kakazu, catch!" I threw it at him. He caught it and looked confused. "Open it."

He did and his eyes lit up with happiness. "Hidan don't attack. We'll take her with us." Hidan looked at him shocked and narrowed his eyes at me.

I just smiled at him innocently. We were now walking towards their hideout. It got a bit quiet so I thought I would ask something.

"Hey Hidan?"  "What is it bitch?"  "Can you tell me about Jashinism?" He looked at me shocked.

"You're a Jashinist?" I shook my head. "Nope! But I find the religion fascinating. So can you tell me stuff?" His eyes lit up. "HELL YEAH!"