Ch.7: Tazunas Home and Training

Serena's POV

Tsunami opened the door and lead us inside. I laid Kakashi down on the bed on the ground. I took off my back pack as the others came and sat around us. I took out my medical bag. It had everything in it. Gauze, bandages, herbs, poison antidotes, food pills, surgery kits, morphine, and what not.

"Serena, what are you doing?" Naruto asked. I smiled at him. "I'm healing him Naru-chan." I pulled up Kakashi's shirt. I could see his abs, he was pretty good looking wasn't he! I could feel my face redden.

"Wha-what are you doing Serena!" Sakura freaked out. I rolled my eyes at her. "I have to clean up his wounds and heal him. But I can't help but look at his abs! Look at them! He's so well built!" I stated all happily. The others looked at me like a grew another head. Sasuke glared at Kakashi and turned his head. What was that about?

My hands glowed green and I hovered them around his stomach. The cuts healed up and the wounds faded a bit. I dipped some gauze in rubbing alcohol and wiped away all of the blood to make sure nothing gets infected. I wrapped a roll of bandages around his stomach and arms.

I took the blanket and tucked him in. "There! All done." I cleaned up my hands. Everyone was staring at me. I looked at them back and forth. "What?"  "Where did you learn to heal?"  I shrugged. "My mother. She's taught me everything about chakra." "Who are your parents anyways."

I smiled at them and looked at my 'Peace' bracelet, rubbing it affectionately. "You'll find out soon" That's all I said and went out the door to help Tsunami with food.

**Time skip**

I went back upstairs."Zabuza's alive" I heard Kakashi talk. I stood by the door way and crossed my arms. "You guys finally figured it out, huh?" "You already knew, Ser-chan?" I nodded.

"Yup! All that senbon did was put Zabuza in a temporary state of death. He'll be fit as a fiddle in a weeks time." Kakashi nodded. "I will train you guys starting tomorrow." Everyone cheered."Hn." Well mostly everyone.

Tsunami came in. "Alright so we only have three bedrooms available. One of them your sensei is occupying. So you kids will have to arrange who will be with who." Ohh this is not going to be good...

Kakashi thought about. "Alright, Naruto with Serena and Sakura with Sasuke." Sakura started squealing. "Did you hear that Sasuke-kun??!" I started laughing at Sasuke's horrified face.

He shook his head. "No way. I want a change." I was still laughing. "*sigh* fine Serena with Sasuke, and Naruto with Sakura." I stopped. "Wait what??! Why am I with duckbutt!" I exclaimed pointing to him. He glared at his name that I gave.

"Because...Naruto and Sasuke would fight all the time and Sasuke doesn't want Sakura. So it seems right. Now no more arguments." I groaned and stomped out of the room.

**Time Skip**

It was night time, everyone was sleeping. I was sitting on the roof, gazing at the moon and stars. It sure is beautiful isn't it. I heard some foot steps behind me. I turned around to see Sasuke.

"What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be sleeping?" he asked. I rose an eyebrow. "I could say the same to you"  "Hn." I rolled my eyes.

"It's very peaceful isn't it?" I spoke generally. "Hn." I mentally groaned. I looked at him. He was looking at the moon with sadness. I could see betrayal and anger.

I put my hand on his shoulder. He flinched from my touch. "Sasuke.. you alright?" I asked him. He glared at me. "Why do you even care. You don't know anything." I glared at him.

"Believe it or not Sasuke, I care about you. I care about how you take care of yourself. I worry about you when all you think about is revenge. I worry for what will happen to you." He started telling me about Itachi killing his clan. I already knew this stuff from the anime, but I still deeply listened. to him