Ch.18: Itachi and Kisame

The one guy I've been dying to write about. The second handsome Uchiha. ;)

Third POV

Two figures were walking through the misty morning and into one of the gates that lead inside the village. No one had seen them, as one of the figures cast a Genjutsu on the guard, knocking him unconscious.

Jiraiya was on top of the Hokage building spying on women. "Ooooh yes! That's it! That's it! *pervy giggle* Oh baby! I'm telling ya, the girls in the Leaf Village are off the charts! *giggle*"

"You're still playing the buffoon, I see." "What do the village elders want with me..."

"It was decided at the meeting with the Lord of the Land of Fire, that you, Jiraiya will become the 5th Hokage. We need a powerful Sannin."

"If a sannin is needed. There's one more. Tsunade." The village elders looked shocked. "No one has heard about her in a long time."

"You leave the hunting to me...soo what do you say? And I would like to take two people with me"

Serena's POV

I wanted to help out with the construction of the village. I grinned I knew exactly what to do. It might get me bit tired but it was worth it. I ran all the way to the front of the main gates.

Kakashi was talking with Izumo and Kotetsu. He saw me come. "Good Morning, Angel...uh what exactly are you doing?" I looked over and grinned at the three.

"Behold oniisan! My youthful power that will help this village!" I fist pumped with a pose. They sweat dropped at me.She reminds me of Guy...well she did spend time with him during her younger days.

I put my hands together in jutsu formation. "WOOD STYLE: ULTIMATE WOOD HOUSING RELEASE!" I yelled out. The entire ground of the Leaf Village started shaking.

"Ahh!!"  "Earthquake!!"  "We just had an invasion, and there's an earthquake already?!" Screams surrounded the air from all over the town.

Kakashi sighed at my antics. I grinned. Wood and branches started appearing out of the ground and repaired all of the damaged buildings. The roofs patched up, walls pieced together, the hokage building was even fixed in the process.

I let the jutsu go and panted with hands on my knees. Imagine creating all of that wood for the ENTIRE village. And trust me.. Konoha is damn big.

Kakashi came behind me and patted my head. "SERENA!! HEY SERENA!!" I heard. I turned around to see Naruto heading towards me. I smiled. "Hey Naru-chan! What's up?"  

"Ahh Angel! Good you're here. Do you want to come with Naruto and I to get someone?" I saw Dad coming up. I grinned and nodded. I knew who exactly we were talking about. "Let me just go get my weapons and refill them."

I teleported home. Yes, I had put a marker inside my room. I grabbed my things and medical bag and teleported right in front of Dad again. He jumped a bit scared.

"Wh-where did you learn that jutsu?" he asked shocked. I grinned. "I learned the Flying Thunder God with gramps before the final chunin exam. He gave me Uncle Minato's knives and the marker."

He nodded. "Good. I'm glad that you know how to use it. Only he was able to, now you are too. Great job!" I smiled and we headed out the main gate.

**Time Skip**

We were now resting at a small shrine on the pathway. Naruto was messing with the big bells that hung off the roof.

"Boing..boing.. hahaha...boing boing..." Naruto muttered out. I giggled at his childish behaviour. "Keep it up.. you'll be cursed" Dad annoyingly told him.