Ch.6: Encounter with Zabuza Momochi

Serena's POV

"Hey Tazuna!" I yelled out. He looked at me. "I think it's time for you to reveal your secrets now."

We arrived at the pier and were about to step in the boat. A hand grabbed mine. I turned around to see Sasuke. He walked by me and said "Sit by me. I don't want Sakura to fan girl over me." I raised an eyebrow at him, but nodded. I sat next to him and across us was Naruto and Sakura. She was glaring daggers at me.

She better not steal my Sasuke-kun!! Sakura thought.

As we were riding the boat, Tazuna was explaining the real mission. Gatou, a businessman wants him dead because he's a bridge builder and the bridge will interfere with his plans to take over business. The mist started to clear up.

"Wow!! It's huge!!" Naruto yelled. I snickered. "That's what she said~~~" I sang. Sakura looked at me weirdly as Naruto was laughing and Sasuke had a smirk. Kakashi just rolled his eyes.

"Hey be quiet! Why do you think the engine is turned off! If Gatou finds us we'll be in trouble" the rower yelled at Naruto.

**Time Skip**

I was getting bored rather quickly. So I thought hey why  not sing a random song!

CHORUS
Just gonna stand there and watch me burn
Well that's alright because I like the way it hurts
Just gonna stand there and hear me cry
Well that's alright because I love the way you lie
I love the way you lie

"What song are you singing?" Sasuke asked. "Love the way you lie"  I stopped for a bit. He looked at me. "Why did you stop, dango girl? Your pretty good." he said with a smirk.

"What did you call me!!?" I yelled out with an anime vein. He smirked again. "Dango girl" I glared at him.

RAP
I can't tell you what it really is
I can only tell you what it feels like
And right now there's a steel knife in my windpipe
I can't breathe but I still fight all I can fight
As long as the wrong feels right it's like I'm in flight
High off of love, drunk from my hate
It's like I'm huffin' paint and I love her
The more I suffer, I suff----

"OVER THERE!" Naruto yelled out. I huffed and glared at him. "Naru-chan you messed up my singing!" I exclaimed.

"Hehehe sorry Ser-chan!" I blinked and smiled. "It's okay, Naruto!" I skipped off.

She's really bipolar isn't she? Naruto thought with a sweat drop. We went behind the bush to see the white rabbit scared. Naruto started apologizing like crazy. I looked around and smirked. He'll be here in 3...2...1

"Get down!" Kakashi warned. A huge sword came swooshing above our heads and into the tree. A familiar man jumped down wearing a mask and cow leg warmers.

We all stood up. "Well well, if it isn't Zabuza Momochi, Demon of the Hidden Mist." Kakashi stated with his hands in his pocket.

"Ahh well if it isn't Kakashi of the Sharingan." I looked at Sasuke tense at the corner of my eyes. "Oh and look if it isn't Serena Senju. You're the youngest ninja to be put in the bingo book." He stated casually. Kakashi looked at me wide eyed.

I shrugged. I pulled out my own bingo book and showed it to them. "Yup. I know. I found out a couple days ago myself. But I'm not sure why though...?" Zabuza started chuckling. His laugh sounded like a pair of saws grinding together. I shivered.

"I suppose it has to do with the killings of yours." I stopped and glared at him. "Where did you hear that? There were no survivors!" I threatened warningly.

"Serena. What's he talking about?" Kakashi asked as if saying you better tell me, or else. I rolled my eyes. "It's no big deal. I was defending myself because they were trying to kidnap me and stealing my jewellery."

Zabuza raised his eyebrows. "You killed 50 ninjas in two hits." he stated. "Hey! Don't be so casual about it! Besides they were just some low life rogues." I crossed my arms in anger.

"Enough talk, I have to exterminate the old man." Kakashi pulled up his head band to reveal his Sharingan. I saw Sasuke tense again from the pressure that was in the air.

I softly grabbed his hand. He snapped his head towards me. I smiled. "You'll be fine. Don't worry. You have me and Kakashi sensei. " He nodded.

Quick Sasuke POV

The blood thirst in the air was menacing. This is what it feels like between the fights of two jounin. Without realizing, I pointed the kunai in my hand towards my stomach.

A hand grabbed mine. I looked over to Serena staring at me with a soft look. She told me everything would be fine and smiled. Her smile was calming. I felt myself relax with my hand in hers.

What's happening to me?

Serena's POV

Kakashi started battling with Zabuza with his clones coming from here and there. He told me to stand by the others. Unfortunately, he got stuck in a water prison... just like in the anime. But now, it's my turn.

I smirked and started walking. "Ah, I guess it's my turn to fight the Senju princess." he stated. Others looked at me confused. I rolled my eyes.. I hated formalities. But I'm not really the princess, mother is.. you've heard people call her Tsunade-hime in the anime right?

I took out some kunai and shuriken. "Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu!" I blew out and hid the weapons. As the fire was hitting towards him, he blew out water with his Water balls. He started aiming his sword at me. We had a Taijutsu battle for about a couple of minutes.

I dodged and he kicked me in the stomach. I slid back into the ground. I got on all fours and started panting. Naruto started yelling at him about he bingo book and about being Ninjas. I was still on all fours. I observed my surroundings. Let's see.. He threw water balls at me. Water is his main release. I saw some puddles around his clone. That's it!

"Naruto! Sasuke! Get back! Now!" I yelled. "Lightening Style: Black Panther Release!" Black lightening generated out of my body. As it came out, it took form of a black panther. Picture on the right.^^

The panther ran towards the clone, stepped on the puddle beside and bit into it. Poofing the clone away, the panther kept heading towards the real Zabuza. Since he was standing on water, the lightening would shock him. The panther ran on the water towards him.

Zabuza looked at the lightening wide eyed. He quickly let the bubble burst and jumped up into the air to avoid the attack. Kakashi zoomed away from the water, to avoid getting shocked. I smirked. Perfect. The panther came running back to me and disappeared inside my body.

"I'll admit girl, you're strong." I rolled my eyes, catching my breath. I let Kakashi finish the battle.

ZIP A senbon needle flied passed us and hit Zabuza pressure point. He fell to the ground 'dead.' I smirked as Haku came out, made his speech, and took his masters body away.

Kakashi's eyes rolled into the back of his head. I zoomed in front of him and grabbed him, before he fell. His head landed on my chest. I could hear him giggling before passing out completely. I narrowed my eyes. That pervert!

Tazuna lead us to his home.

End of Chapter 6! Hope you like it. ^^