Author's Note

Hey! I'm alive, believe it or not! I really am truly sorry for being a sucky author and disappearing all the time. I feel horrible.

So, I just saw Allegiant, and my love for the Divergent series has been rekindled a little bit, especially my love for Four, might I add.

Though the movie was not even close to the book, it was still good. Four, Tris, and Christina were as badass as always. Peter kept the dramatic moments funny. I suggest you watch it, but don't think that it will be ANYTHING like the book. Maybe I'll write a review on the movie. Would you want that?

Ps. My babe Uriah didn't get any lines, and I died a little on the inside!

Anyways, I am also on spring break so I will hopefully have time to write more. I have more inspiration now, so hopefully that will help.

Encouragement is definitely necessary so thanks for everything guys. I love you all!

Pps. Y'all should comment your names and where your from so I know. I'm curious, okay? :)

I need sleep. I have to get up early. That's all for now I guess. I hope to see you soon.

Love,

Maddy. <3

Ppps. Marvel people, where you at? And what's up with the civil war? It's tearing me apart and nobody I know is a marvel fan so nobody understands my pain. Help and condolences are appreciated.

:)