True Love Prevails

I run out of the church pushing the doors open.

"Klaus!?"

I yell but I can't find him, where did he go? I look in the parking lot but I can't find his car anywhere, I run to my car nearly tripping on my dress. I hear everyone yelling Elena (mostly Caroline) what did I just do? Damon is never going to forgive me. I speed out of the parking lot and pull my phone out of my bag.

"Come on Klaus pick up"

I whisper to myself. No answer. I dial his number again and I look up at the road noticing I'm no longer on it. I feel my head go forward and smash against the steering wheel. I look out through the window and see that I have ran into a ditch and hit a tree. Shit. I get out of my car with my dress torn. I fall too the ground and sit up against my smoking, smashed car. I let the last 30 minutes sink in and I cry, I look up at the moon. I didn't even notice it was night time out.

"Elena"

I hear a familiar voice say. I turn my head.

"Klaus"

I whisper standing up. He's walking towards me with concern on his face and I smile, I run and jump up on him wrapping my legs around his waist.

"Klaus, thank god"

I say.

"Elena what happened? Why aren't you at the wedding?"

He asks. I jump down.

"You. I told Damon I couldn't marry him. Because I love you Klaus... I'm still in love with you."

I respond grabbing his face. He stands there for a second just looking at me, then a smile appears on his face.

"I love you too Elena.. God you don't know how much I love you"

He says grabbing my face and kissing me, he pulls away.

"But you can't know this... I'm bad for you Elena I've done so many terrible things to you..I hurt you."

No, what's he doing!? He gently kisses me on the head.

"I love you Elena"

"Klaus! Don't!"

I yell at him.

"You're going to go home and you're going to tell Damon that you ditched him at the alter because you were nervous... And you're going to forget about me.. You're going to forget that you ever met me. Until I tell you otherwise."

I look around at my surroundings why the hell am i in the middle of the road?

A/N I'm so sorry that this chapter is so short. I have sad and exiting news. This is the end of this book): but there will be a sequel!! Please, please let me know if you enjoyed the book(:
BTW: be looking for a Delena fanfic soon(;