I'd leave my happy home for you

"Klaus, what are you doing here?"

I say looking confused

"Well I've been thinking about your visit to New Orleans, and I've come to ask you to come back."

Does he really think that I'm going to go to New Orleans with him!?

"what?, no I'm not going back to New Orleans with you Klaus, we kissed a few times, it's not like I'm madly in love with you and I'm going to leave"

I say taking a drink of my bourbon

"I thought you might say that, so I have other ways of making you go"

He says smiling while walking towards me.

Oh no he's going to compel me.

"Klaus no, I will never forgive you"

I protest

"Oh but you will"

He looks in to my eyes

" you will go with me to New Orleans right away and not think twice about it. Now go get packed"

I don't know why but for some reason I feel the urge to go with Klaus like I need to, so I walk up the stairs and start packing.

I have no idea what time it is but I know it's late and I know that Klaus and I have been in this car forever,

"Why do you want me to go back to New Orleans with you so bad?"

I ask mostly just for conversation

"Well believe it or not Elena but I have taken a certain liking to you"

"Well whatever it is that you want from me you won't get it"

I snap at him

"See Elena that's where you're wrong, I get what I want and what I want is you."

I turn and look at him and he smiles back at me. I'm not sure what to say to that so I lay my head against the car window and fall asleep.

*New Orleans

"Wake up love we are here"

I hear Klaus say. I sit up and look out the window, i must have slept the whole way here, Klaus walks around and opens up my door and grabs my luggage out of the back.

I walk up to the Michealson door and turn the knob. I expected no one to be home but I was wrong everyone was there Rebekah, Elijah, Kol, and Finn, and all eyes were on me.

"Elena what are you doing here?"

Kol asks standing up

And i never really asked my self the whole car ride here what I was really doing back in New Orleans with Klaus maybe it's because a part of me knows that I have feelings for Klaus and I need to find out what those feelings mean but I am never going to admit that to Kol or any of the other Michealson's.

"Klaus brought me here"

They all exchange weird looks at each other then Klaus walks in.

"Well Elena I see your already fitting in with the family"

Klaus says while sitting down my suit case.