Chapter 19 - Lust and Love

*Fair warning: Jareth/ Sarah sex scene within this chapter. It's kinda cute but I still felt like a pervert writing it...

Jareth finds Sarah and Hoggle walking through a long stone passageway that winds under his labyrinth.

"Well, doesn't this bring back memories?" Hoggle joked when he saw him. The two were what you could call friendly, and Hoggle often tried to send Sarah home to Jareth, but she always refused.

Jareth ignored the goblin, passing him to stand in front of Sarah. He glared at her and she crossed her arms and glared at him.

"Hogwert, I appreciate you keeping Sarah company these past few weeks, but she's coming home for a while." Though the mispronunciation of his name was just a friendly joke now, there was also an underlying menace about it.

"Oh alright. But play nice, and I don't want to hear about any of your tricks later. I told you he'd come for you, but you wouldn't believe me..." He grumbled about Sarah's stubbornness as he walked down the passageway, disappearing to the left, which led back to his gate.

"Why are you avoiding me Sarah?" Jareth asked in a patronizing tone. Sarah said nothing and he grew angry. "Tell me! Do you remember where we are? I can set the cleaners on you at any moment! Do not temp me, pet."

Sarah said nothing still, which enraged him further. He rushed at her, raising his hand as if to strike. But instead of hitting her, his open palm slapped against the stone wall behind her. He raised his other parallel to it, trapping her.

"You do not want to see me as that kind of Fae," He says, meaning abusive.

"I already have," Sarah spits at him through clenched teeth. "To the goblins. You're a menace to them!"

"They need to learn their place and respect me!" He said in response.

"As their ruler, you need to earn it, not gain it by instilling fear!"

"Fear is how they learn!" Jareth yells in her face. A look of lust enters his eyes and he whispers to her. "Do I need to teach you to fear me?"

Sarah utters a squeak of surprise as his hand starts to lift her shirt. His fingers trail softly across her stomach and cup her right breast. She sighs with excitement.

Suddenly, she is laying on satin sheets with Jareth above her, raining kisses all over her body. All she can do is lie there and enjoy the feelings he was causing her to have.

Before they knew it, both were lying naked in the bed, their skin hot to the touch with unsatisfied passion.

"Sarah," Jareth groaned into her neck. "Tell me to stop. Wish for it."

"No," She said breathlessly.

He tried desperately to break away, a part of his mind wanting to wait until their wedding night. Every time he pulled back, she urged him on more. Finally, her legs were wrapped around him completely and he could no longer ignore just how wet she'd become. She was incoherent, drunk with the intense need to be satisfied.

Jareth lined himself up and probed her entrance a few times. Getting ready to gently enter her, Sarah surprised him by arching up and tightening her legs simultaneously, taking him in inch by inch. She clenched around him and dug her nails into his back as the pain hit. He grabbed her hips and forced her to stop and let herself adjust to him. When he felt her relax, he continued slowly until he was fully inside of her. He stopped to let her adjust. Her eyes had closed with the pain. She opened her eyes a sliver and nodded, giving him permission to keep going.

He continued at a slow pace until he felt her responding urgently, no longer in pain. Their bodies meshed together perfectly and Sarah let him take full control, begging for more with her moans of pleasure. He readily gave her all she could handle, slowing pace when her moans became tinged with pain.

The two spent the entire night making love off and on. It wasn't until the morning that Jareth remembered he'd broken the vow to himself to keep her pure until their wedding night. He groaned and explained to Sarah when she asked.

"I wanted it to be special for you, my pet." He told her as they lie in the bed facing each other.

"Well, waiting isn't the only way to make it special you know," She replied to him. "It was very special to me because you love me and I -"

She hadn't said it to him yet. He wanted to, no needed to, hear her say it. He kissed her lips, chin, neck, and back up to her lips.

"You what?" He asked.

"I... I love you," She said in a breathy voice.

He kissed her so passionately that if she hadn't been laying down, she would have fell. She pulls Jareth on top of her.