Chapter 9: WTF?!

IM BACK!!! Ok so I'm feeling better:D thanks to everyone who voted, and commented! That helped me a lot. Plus, today I went on a ferry yesterday to Soldovia! It was awesome! So I desided to update, and updates are going to be slow after tuesday. I start school Tuesday so I'll update as much as I can before then. But, I'm going to a Bar Mitzvah ( sorry if I spelt that wrong)! :D I'm singing!!! WAHHHH!! Ok well!!! I'll try to make it long. But, no promises. PLEASE SOMEONE MAKE ME A COVER!! PLEASE!!!! PM me if u want to! Please! ON TO THE STORY!! ;P (read the A/N at the end!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 9: WTF?!

SERENA'S POV!! ( Yay!!)

"Mommy...Daddy?!" it can't be. No...its not possible! They...how?

" Hello sweetheart." my mother smiled. Her pure white teeth flashing me with their brightness. My father wrapped his arm around her shoulders and kissed her head. AWWWW! I almost that said out loud. I blushed. Wishing I had my true mate.

" My baby girls all grown up. How I wished I was the one to bet here to help and watch you grow." my dad said. I blushed. But not from embarrassment, but from love. I loved them already, even if they were the Sun God and Moon Goddess. They had my features in every way. My mother had my dark form, kinda like the moon. But my true form was my fathers. We looked a lot alike. I was vibrant in my Sun form. Aha! That's what I'll call them. My Moon form and my Sun form! Easy!

" If your done with your mental rant you got there we have very important news to talk to you about." my mother said with amusement and seriousness hidden in her voice. I blushed. I walked toward them and we sat in the flowers. Still in the beautiful flower meadow.

"Sorry." I mumbled out. My cheeks still warm from my blush.
They smiled in return and sat. " What is it we must talk about?" I was very curious. I've read the entire prophecy over and over. The entire book.

" We must talk about you, dear. It's very important and we don't have much time. But first, you have a very important question that you have." what...wait - Oh yah!

" Umm - Did Dave kill me? Cause he bite me and I think I died." my mothers smile never faltered. But grew bigger if that's even possible.

" No dear. He did not. It may have seemed like he did but I told him to do this. When you revealed yourself to both packs and took the Queen title. I gave him the power to bite you so you will be in a coma. Not kill you. If you died the world would be lost. Now, on to the important business." Her face got serious," The prophecy is wrong. Well...most of it." my eyes got wide. WTF?!

"WHAT!?" I all but screeched at them. My father cringed and rubbed his ears slightly." Sorry." he smiled.

"That's ok sweetie." I nodded.

" Wait. What's your guys names?" I was quite curious. I was trying to distract myself from the prophecy. My mother gave me a knowing smile. She knew. Damn.

" I'm Lena, Goddess of the Moon and Night. And this is your father, Rafael, God of the Sun and Light." she said proudly. I would be proud too if I were them. Lucky. I pouted. Aww I want to be something like them. I want to be a goddess of something.

My mother laughed. Ugh! Stop reading my thoughts! It's so annoying! That just made her laugh more. I crossed my arms and pouted. Big eyes and my bottom lip sticking out. My dad had a panicked and defeated expression on. HA! I got you daddy! He smiled and turned to his mate. They linked ( don't ask how I know, I just do.) and Lena nodded.

" Ok, so you know that you are all the creatures in the universe right? Right. That's right. But your powers are wrong. You have what was said but are more powerful then any power. You will get so many more that no one can ever imagine. Or even heard of. You are the only one who can bring everyone peace. But the other thing that is wrong is the story itself. Yes you will have a big battle to fight, but do NOT underestimate your enemy. He/she is very powerful. They have powers also. Do not trust anyone. Look to your Beings. They will tell you who to trust and who not too. Also, you will not only have a true mate, but you will also have mates that you need to keep by your side. Devon is not the one you need by you. He is not in his right mind. Do not be alone with him. As for the twins, keep them close. But not too close. They have powers that will help you with yours. With out them you will not be strong in thoses powers you have with them." what?! Rafael continued for Lena.

"For your True Mate, you can sense him but the connection will not be as great as a regular mates. It's a weird twist in fate. You will have a True Mate for each kingdom. A mate for mermaids, zombies, Shifters, warlocks/witches, daemons, Vampires, Faire, and Angles. I know that's a lot but it will help keep balance between the species. You will love and treasure all your mates. I think you have someone in mind that you know of that's a shifter." I smiled. I knew it.

" You will need to train Devon's pack for about 3 months. Then move to a different kingdom. You need to find all your mates. That's your first priority. Now, you need to rest. When you wake you will see and sense stuff different about you. Your sight, smell, strength, and powers will be intensified 50x. Master them well. You will find your mates by a distinct smell their glands give off. Look for a smell you love the most. Now go. Sleep and walk more powerful then your father and I combined. We love you sweetie. Forever and ever. When everything's over, we will visit you again. Goodbye and sweet dreams." they kissed m forehead and my eye lids drooped. I laid back on the ground and fell into a deep sleep. Dreaming of a wolf. A beautiful pure gold wolf that changed into different animals.......

-------------- ////////// ----------//////////----------/////////----------

"...she...going...up?" a deep voice asked. Chadian? Fury? I only got half that sentence.

" I'm not sure. But she's been out for about 3 weeks. Her body's changed. Have you noticed the power that radiating off her. It made me fall to my knees a lot now. Her hair, body, and power has changed. Imagine what her eyes will look like." Katie?

< 'What's going on!!! Hello! I'm alive and awake! You can stop talking about me like in not lying here.' >I yelled in the link. I heard a groan and a hiss of pain. Oops!

" Serena...If I didn't love you I would kill you right now." Kat said. The door opened and then closed. I chuckled and my eyes fluttered open. Light blinded me and I hissed. HOLY MOTHER OF THE PICKLE GOD WITH CHIPS! Wait...that sounds good. Pickle and chips. I'll have to get up and eat that. Yummy

" Your nasty Serena. Pickles are the nastiest things made. They nastyso sour and slimy." I got up in a flash before she finished and was standing in front of her. Wow. I moved fast. I narrowed my eyes at Kat and glared. She whimpered and bowed. Fear leaked from her and I stiffened. I stepped back and my eyes filled with tears. They fell down my face and I pulled Katie into a hug. She stiffened and wiggled. Did she hate me now?

" Can't...breath...squeezing...to...tight...!!!" I let her go and moved away slightly. Crap! Super strength. Katie was bent over and was gasping for air. Aww. I fell bad now.

" I'm,( gasp) ok, (gasp)now. How the hell did you squeeze me that hard with out any pressure? How are you even alive! Dave feels so bad that he did that to you. He said that your his daughter and he had to do it cause you needed to know the true prophecy Blah, blah, blah." Katie rambled.

Chuckling I looked around. My sight was spotless. It was amazing before, but now it's incredible! I can see every molecule in the air, every imperfection in the wood, walls, floor, Katie's makeup, everything.

" I got a visit from my parents." I heard a gasp. I turned my back to katie and walked toward the window. The view was of the green forest, snow covered mountains, and other pack houses. It was quite pretty.

" How! Your parents that died?!" I shook my head

" No," I turned to her," the Moon Goddess and Sun God. My parents." her eyes became the size of the moon just than.

" Wow...that must explain why your alive and different." I looked at her confused. " Go look in the mirror." I walked to e bathroom and flicked the light on. HOLY MOTHER!!! My hair was white with black, blue and pink highlights, my skin had a dark tan, my tattoos seemed to be moving, shifting from my power I created. I grew taller, now 6 foot. I had a now defined 6 pack, more muscle, and the one thing I loved was my eyes. They were a bright neon blue with a neon green ring around the outside of the blue. Around my pupils there was a the rainbow. They looked so amazing! Now I see why Katie looked at me with hidden awe.

I walked out and looked around...we're was Chadian or was it fury? I looked to Kat and linked her that.

< he left when you woke up.> there was a hidden emotion in her eyes that made me uncomfortable. But which guy was it?

" Tell Chadian, Fury, and Vincator to meet me in my chamber in an hour. We have important business to discuss." with that, I walked from the hospital room and flashed to my room. I followed my Beings to this room so i knew i wasn't lost. Walking in I went into the closet and looked around. I walked to the dresses and pulled out a cocktail ruby red dress. It made my breasts look nice and big ( even though they were huge already). I grabbed a red lace thong, a red lace strapless bra and hopped into the shower.

  (Picture on the side). The hot water cascaded down my back and loosened my muscles. I shampooed, and conditioned my hair with mint and strawberries. Yum. I love those smells. I turned the shower off and stepped out. I used hot air to dry my hair and body in seconds. I put my undergarments on and slipped the dress on. It looked exquisite. It went perfect with my hair and eyes. It brought out my dark tan. I curled my hair so it looked like the highlights were curled in a shake. Like a spiral. I did red smoky eye with clear lipgloss. All in all I looked great. I walked out and walked toward my accessories. I grabbed black pure ruby earrings, with a black ruby neckless. I grabbed gold heels that went good with the dress. I walked to my window that led to a balcony and opened it. I have 4 minutes left to spare.

I heard footsteps come up the stairs and stop at my door. I opened the door with my mind and pushed them in. Thumps and groans echoed in my room. I turned to them and glared. They were all sprawled on my wood floor on top of each other. They got up and went to glare at me but my furious expression stopped them. They took a step back as I stepped toward them. I growled.

" How long have you known! How could you! I'm your True Mate and you kelp yourself hidden from me! Why!!!??" I saw him and the others gulp. Oh it's on like donkey kong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YAH! Chapters done! I start school in two days so updates will be few. But I'll do long chapters for you! How you like it!?

VOTE!!

COMMENT

FAN!!

-Serena-