Rejecting The Last Tiger Shifter

A/N

Hey! This is my first rejection story so I hope you enjoy it :) comment please! Vote! Fan! DO NOT COPY THIS STORY OR I WILL TAKE YOU TO COURT! im not kiddin around. I spend a lot of time thinking my story's through. Dont be someone who takes others stuff. Tank you :) now u can read :D!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Edited-

Introduction:

BEEP!! BEEP!! BEEP!!

My alarm clock screamed at me with its annoying beeping sound that made my fist want to smash it into bits. It's Monday morning and I really didn't want to get out of bed and well... do anything for that matter. But, I wouldn't call a blanket, the size of my torso, on the ground with no pillow a bed. I lived in the small attic of my Alpha's three story house. The house is beautiful with newly furnished furniture and to die for kitchen. I know the kitchen like the back of my hand and you wanna know why? I'm the slave of the pack. They think I'm weak and pathetic since I haven't shifted yet, they think I'm human. Stupid dogs. I'm even not a wolf, but they don't need to know that now do they.

" HEY COW!!! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE AND MAKE US BREAKFAST, NOW!!!" my older,jerk of a brother yelled to me from somewhere in the house. Probably from his room with one of the packs many hoe's that he sleeps with.

I got up as carefully as I could, trying to not jolt any part of my back, but my back screamed out in protest with each slight movement that ?I made to get up. The "Alpha" thought I gave him a nasty look and dragged me down to the dungeon. From there, the alpha whipped me with a silver coated whip the was made of glass shares and knives. I didn't utter a word the whole time, knowing that it would only make him madder and whip me more. I tried to kill my self but they always seem to bring me back and they torcher me more cause of it. My arms and legs are covered in razor cuts from years of cutting.

I have no friends, no one to talk to or to cry on...just a hoe of a sister, Ashley, who is the pack hoe and my jerk and of a brother, Jason, who is just like Ashley only a boy. He's the beta right now and Devon, the Alpha, is his best friend. My two worst tormentors. They were the ones that made everyone tease me...to start beating me for no reason. I'm the packs punching bag. Devon's friend Jack, thought it might be funny to rape me with a silver coated knife in front of everyone. They laughed as they watched me scream for help as the knife cut me up. That was the worst pain I have ever felt in my life, and the pack doctor says I might never have kids after she tried her best to patch and fix me up.

Tears rush to my eyes from the painful memory. It hurts every time they have there way with me now and it probably always will even if I mate my Mate. My door slammed open with a bang, revealing a very angry looking Jason.

" YOU STUPID !! I TOLD YOU TO COME MAKE US FOOD!! NOW YOUR GOING TO MAKE US LATE FOR SCHOOL AND IT'S DEVON'S BIRTHDAY SO COME MAKE US FOOD YOU STUPID FAT COW!!! WHY ARE YOU EVEN LIVING STILL, NO ONE WANTS YOU ANYMORE SO JUST GO DIE" I flinched as he screamed at me. I rolled my eyes and I heard a growl. Bad mistake.

SLAP!! My head and body was flung across the room to the wall where I hit my back against with a painful thud and crash. A scream ripped from my throat as pain rippled like water through my back, across my chest and down to my toe's. I layed there very still and cried on the floor as my back began to spasm. I knew I had to get up, but I just couldn't find the strength to get up and move. The pain was too much for me to handle and I began to beated into a blissful state of unconsciousness untill Jason grabbed my ankle and drug me from my room, down the hall and down 6 flights of stairs. (On my back may I remind you). Tears were running down my face freely now like a new pure waterfall that just began to leak its first drops of water. I was glad about one thing...I had a hod over my face and baggy cloths. They didn't know that I had a perfect body under all these cloths that was on me. But they were right about me being ugly and fat. I just new I was, so no one had to tell me other wise.