Chapter 15

Harry's POV

I kissed her. I kissed her and she told me off for stopping. The doctor had been examining her for an hour now. If I wasn't so ecstatic from the kiss I would have been worried.

"Hey, how is she?" I turned around to see Louis standing behind me. He had a fresh bunch of flowers in his hand and a giant teddy bear.

"She's amazing, but er...What's with the bear?" What? I'm curious!

"Oh, the bear is from Liam and Niall, the flowers are from Zayn and the card in my back pocket is from me. They're get well presents." He smiled. "So when do we get in to see her? And why are you practically glowing? I've not seen you smile like that for a long time." I grinned at Louis and then stiffened. I could smell him. Louis must have as well because he went as ridged as a lamp post.

"He's here. That bastard, what the fuck is he doing here?" Just as I had finished talking he walked around the corner. When you looked at him you wouldn't think he was a bad guy. Tall and skinny with dark hair on top of his head. He was dressed in dark blue jeans and a striped Hollister shirt. He seemed your average guy. But I know what he really was. A monster. His hand had crashed down on Cathy's face and left bruises. He had gripped her arms till they had turned blue then became purple. He threw his own step-daughter out of the house. He was a monster. I should know, I was one as well.

My rage bubbles up inside of me and I clench me fists to prevent myself from punching this guys lights out. John Thams. The prick who had been making my Cathy's life hell for years. And he was standing right in front of me.

"Excuse me do you happen to know where I can find a Catarine Thams? I was told she is in one of these rooms." His voice was filled with authority, authority which he did not have over me. I was the elder here he should be listening to me. Not the other way round.

"I know of a Cathy Mure, but I've never heard of a Catarine Thams." I answered monotone.

"Ah well they are the same difference, where is dear Catarine? I have some of her belongings." So he hadn't had a change of heart and had come to beg for Cathy's forgiveness. He was dropping off the last of her possessions.

"We'll take them sir, we'll be looking after Cathy wen she gets out of here. The Doctor is in speaking to her right now and no one is allowed to interrupt." Louis must have seen my rage and spoken up before i swung at this guy. I wondered how he noticed? Shit! My eyes! I could feel my fangs protruding now into my mouth and the adrenaline in my body rush as it prepared to attack. STOP! I closed my eyes and turned my back to John. I rubbed my hands to my temples and tried to find something to calm me down. Cathy. I could hear her voice through the door from here. I concentrated on her voice to calm me down.

"I remember waking up at one point, I think it might have been a dream though..."

"What do you remember from that point Miss Mure?"

"Well, err... Mostly Harry. Harry was talking to people, Niall was here too and someone else. I hadn't heard his voice before but when they were talking they called him...erm... I can't remember." She had been awake? That was the night Oli had came and Niall was here with Beth. The night Cathy had been emitted to the hospital. I flinched but continued listening, hoping she truly didn't remember much of that night.

"That's ok Miss Mure. Now I would like to ask you, what was it that made you wake?" Good I hadn't missed this, I was curious to this too.

"it's quite embarrassing..." It couldn't be that bad "well, I heard voices. One voice to be exact. Harry's. I heard him asking me to open my eyes for him, to wake up. And I wanted to. He seemed so sad. So I started to fight against the sleep, fighting to wake up."