Chapter 11

Daryl's POV

Hershall hobbles as fast as he can into Carl's cell and immediately preforms CPR on Carl. After what feels like forever, we get him breathing again. His eyes open wide.

"Alex?" He asks frantically. Hershall chuckles.

"I'll go get her." I volunteer. I walk outside and my first instinct is to go to the guard tower. I sprint toward it and swing the door open to reveal Alex, gun to her head, eyes squeezed shut.

"WHAT THE HECK?!" I yell then run and smack the gun out of her hands. She starts to cry.

"I want to go Daryl! He's gone! He's dead! I want to be with him!" She yells through her tears. I pull her into a hug and stroke her hair.

"He isn't dead Alex. He just woke up and asked for you." Her head snaps up to look at me.

"Really?" She asks, tears still dripping off her face. I nod my head. She gasps and runs down to the cell block. I stand up and walk down behind her.

Alex's POV

He is alive! He came back to me!

I burst into the cell block and dash to Carl's cell. I look in and see him talking to Hershall. My face breaks out into a grin.

"CARL!!!" I scream and run over to him. I shower his face in kisses and end at his lips for a long passionate kiss.

"I thought you were dead! Your heart stopped and-"

"Hey, calm down. Hershall gave me CPR apparently and I'm fine. Well, besides my gunshot wound." He says, trying to lighten the mood. My face lights up.

"Thank God." I say as he pulls me into a hug. I wrap my arms around his waist, and nuzzle my head into the crook of his neck.

"I love you."

"I love you too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY PEEPS!

Sorry for the short chapter but I have more things to come!!! LOVE YOU GUYS!

Comment or message me ideas!! :)