Arron's Life

Chun stepped on something. He picked it up for it fell out of Ella.

“ELLA!! WAIT…YOU FORGOT YOUR…”

He looked at the thing that he picked up.

“YOU FORGOT YOUR EAR?!?!”

XXX

Okay, so it’s really normal for people to forget their possessions. There isn’t any person living on this planet who hasn’t forgotten something. Many of you probably lost a pen during the middle of class and it resulted to borrowing your seatmate’s pen instead or some of you must’ve lost a cell phone somewhere or something but…to lose an EAR? Ears are off the list of: Things Most Likely to Forget because, well…it IS attached to you right?

Chun stared at the piece of flesh which was on his study table wrapped in toilet paper in horror. How could Ella have lost something like this? It was an EAR for crying out loud!! This was probably the freakiest thing that ever happened to him in his whole life, he could’ve sworn his heart stopped beating when he picked it up.

There was a tingly sensation in his chest that seemed to tell him that Ella wasn’t just…wasn’t just a person.
But that didn’t stop him from thinking about her, heck no.

How are you, Ella? What are you doing? Are you ok? Do you need help? What’s with this ear?

He had so many questions to ask the stoic girl but knowing her secretive personality, he doubted that if he ever asked her she wouldn’t tell him.

All he wanted was her to open up to him.

XXX

“You hurt yourself…AGAIN” Hebe said, noticing Arron’s weak position on his futon. He looked shriveled up and he was feeling his back every so often.

“It’s nothing…” Arron groaned, burying himself in the bed sheets.

“Let me guess, someone was possessed again right?”

“Get out of here!!!” Arron yelled, throwing a pillow at the brunette.

“NO I won’t!” Hebe yelled back, putting down the breakfast tray of Arron.

Arron stood up. “Then I’ll make you get out!!”

He turned around to pick up another pillow to throw at Hebe but then the black-haired teen noticed that there was a huge soppy red spot on his back as well as on the futon.

It was blood.

“Y-you’re back is all bloody, Arron”

Arron fell rigid. “It’s not painful”

Hebe sighed. “Take off your top Arron and I’ll bandage it”

“Hell no!”

“Come on, you’re a guy so it’s okay! Plus I’ve done first aid so it’s not my first time seeing a guy’s torso”

“Do I need to remind you that I’m a vampire therefore I heal faster than humans?”

“So what? You still need to feel comfortable” Hebe said, walking out the door to get the first aid kit.

“I don’t care…it’ll just heal by itself”

Hebe returned with the kit and placed it on the table.

“You won’t take a no for answer, will you Fine I’m leaving!” Arron said, walking out the door. Sadly, Hebe put her hands below his shirt and pulled it off. She came to find lots of cuts and wounds that were all red and were generous in blood. Arron turned around. “You little…”