Dreams

He took Hebe by the shoulders and dragged her lips into his. Yes, dear reader. He dragged her into a kiss.

“Arron? You okay?”

Arron looked up and found Hebe smiling at him.

“Pancakes again” she murmured softly as she put a tray of delicious looking pancakes in front of him.

Arron simply gazed at Hebe with a lost expression pasted onto his face.

“Arron, you’ve been acting weird since yesterday… are you sure I didn’t hurt you?”

“Stop acting like you care about me” Arron grunted, folding his arms. “Shouldn’t you be worrying about that?” Arron said, pointing to Hebe’s left hand, which was bandaged up. It was a little token from yesterday’s incident when she forcibly cut herself to stop herself from hurting Arron.

“It doesn’t hurt anymore. Besides, I’m not the one who was almost murdered right?” Hebe smiled, with a hint of guilt in her tone. She felt really bad for having to be possessed just like that. She felt weak and she almost hurt Arron.

She knew that she didn’t like Arron at all but attempting to kill him? She felt horrible.

“Don’t blame yourself for yesterday, you stupid girl. Look, I’m still in one piece so that proves I’m still alive”

“But still, Arron …the thought of having to almost kill you is just terrible”

“Hn…I’m used to weird possessed people chasing after me anyway. No big deal”

“It’s just that I don’t want to hurt you…that’s all. Even though you do piss me off sometimes, you don’t have the right to be killed just like that”

Arron rolled his eyes. “Stop acting all cheesy, ok?”

Hebe stood up and smoothed her skirt. “Fine…I’m off to school then…Bye, Arron!”

Arron nodded and watched Hebe leave the guest room. He then did what he would always do whenever he fell bored. Toss the pancakes back and forth.

XXX

TODAY’S ABSENTEES

1.) Ella Chen

“Psst…”

Hebe turned around. “What?”

“Why is Ella absent?” Chun whispered.

Hebe shrugged. “I don’t know. I thought you knew”

Chun shook his head. “Nope”

“It’s not like her to be absent, you know. From the first day of classes she’s been present”

“Maybe she got sick or something”

“I doubt it,” Chun replied. “She probably ditched school”

“Ditched school? Come on! Knowing Ella, she would never ditch school” Hebe laughed and turned her back.

“Come to think of it, she’s been acting kinda weird lately”

“Weird? What do you mean? I don’t notice anything about her that’s weird”

“I don’t know but in the parade, she told me something really strange”

“What’s that?”

“She told me to tell you that she’s sorry”

“Sorry? Sorry for what? She didn’t do anything to me!!”

“I don’t know either but I think Ella is hiding a very BIG secret from us”

“But if she never mentioned it that means she doesn’t want us to know. It’s probably too personal”