Foster Brother chapter 9-Will you be there?

-August-

I got up early this mornin; I was out of the house before anyone was up. Aaron and I had a plan on how to get more money in our pockets. It was risky but I had to do it, if Toni and I get our own place, I'm gonna need to have to have racks on deck. My hours were cut at the warehouse since I'm back in school now, Aaron and I need some fast and easy money. We on our way to meet the kingpin of Atlanta, I've sold drugs before so it's not that new to me. He deals with sellin weed mostly and I've done it a few times, this is a big step but together or not, I have to take care of Toni. I messed up so now I have to do what's right; even if that means taking away what little happiness, I have left. We met up Manny Guzman, this nigga is the kingpin here in Atlanta, he took us to the trap, and Manny had to make sure we were serious. We spent 2 hours with Manny; he gave us the low down on every drop. He told us where we could sell; he explained that he sees all the money. He told us that he don't play when it comes to his cash, he told us we would get capped if he came up short. I knew half this shit already; this was mostly for Aaron he has never sold so he was new to the game. After we finished with Manny, we went to get food. I looked at my phone I had 30 texts and 15 missed calls from Toni. She blowin me up and she aint even my girl, I don't wanna call her back. She must have seen that a nigga was gone and now she tryin to check up on me, this is gonna get old.

"Aug what's got you looking like that?"

"Toni blew my phone up, she knows I aint at the house. Her parents don't want me there anyway so it's not like anybody is hurtin. Her pops wants us out since we wanna "play house" and to be honest Aaron I'm really not feelin Toni anymore."

"Aug that is crazy, you spent so much time tryin to get her. All you wanted to do was have sex with her and now she's pregnant," Aaron said

"Nah, it aint even like that; I have love for Toni and I wanna be with her. I just feel like we rushin because she's pregnant now. I never wanted any of this to happen but now I gotta deal with it. That's why I'm about to start trappin again, I'm gettin kicked out the foster system anyway."

"This is just a messed up situation, like yall messed up once and now life is pretty much over"

"That's where you wrong my nigga, my life aint over; if anything I'm gettin a chance to better myself. I've never really had a family, what I remember from my actually family aint much at all. I'm gettin a chance to learn how to love people; I'll learn what a real family should be like. I found a nice place for me, Toni and the baby, its 3-bedroom apartment and the rent is 4 hundred a month."

"Damn boy 4 hundred, where is this apartment at?" Aaron asked

"It's in greenwood but it's not bad, I'm sure Toni would like it. Since we not gettin help from her parents, I gotta do the work. I don't mind cuz I made the mistake and now we gotta deal with it, I've looked at it and I know she'll want it"

"I wish you luck on that one man. As far as us sellin with Manny I don't know if I'm game"

"You heard what he said, if you can't get it done you better back out now"

"I might but I don't know, it's dangerous and you have a family now. What if a drop goes bad and you get locked up, or even worse you get killed"

"Aaron; I know what I'm doin, I've sold drugs before. If you don't want the easy money that's all on you, you don't have to support anyone else." I said started to feel myself gettin heated

"Look bro, I didn't mean to make you mad. So you can chill cuz I know you're getting pissed off"

"Whatever man, let's get out of here. You can take me home; I got something I gotta talk to Toni about"