Sparkly Spaghetti

A/N: this is going to take forever to write. I just know it.

Frisk flopped on the couch in the late afternoon after the meeting. Their head hurt and were just exhausted. A bunch of Monster-Haters came in and demanded repression against monsters, but of course, they were taken out of the building by Papyrus and Sans. The haters now have to deal with a catchy boss theme stuck in their heads for a while.

The young ambassador took off their shoes and threw them to a forgotten corner of the room, Sans' laziness rubbing off on them. They looked at the time and saw that Chara would be there in half an hour, so they decided to get dressed in their normal attire of a blue and purple striped sweater, black jeans, and combat boots after taking a shower. A nice hot shower always calmed them after a rough meeting.

During their shower, Chara came over early to surprise their love. 

"Hello, Chara!" Papyrus said as he opened the door for the red eyed teen.

"Greetings, Papyrus. Is Frisk home yet?"

"Yes! But, however, they are in the shower."

"Mind if I go wait in their room?"

"Actually, Ms. Toriel said that you two should not be alone together and must have parental supervision!"

Chara mentally cursed their mother. "Understandable. But is there a bathroom where I can change out of these itchy clothes?" They were wearing a polo shirt, khaki shorts, and tight golf shoes.

"Yes, yes, of course! There is one in the guest room. It's up the stairs, second door on your right."

"Thank you." Chara raced up the stairs and changed in said bathroom. Soon after, Papyrus caught the little teen trying to sneak into their lover's bedroom, picked them up, and settled them on the couch in the living room, right next to Sans, who seemed to be asleep.

"Now, stay here while I make snacks!" Papyrus left the room, leaving Chara and Sans alone, a soft snoring filling the room.

They looked at the lazy skeleton, thinking about how easy it would be to sneak away and get to the stairs.

As they were getting up to do the sneaky sneak, Sans uttered, "Don't even try, kid."

Chara grumbled and sat back down, crossing their arms and pouting. How on Earth did that skeleton know?

Papyrus came in with crackers, cheese, and ham. "Help yourself!" Chara made a tiny sandwich of the presented ingredients while Sans and Papyrus ate individual parts, unaware of what Chara was doing with the food.

"Chara, why are you stacking the snacks? Doesn't that ruin the flavor of each?"

"That's what you're supposed to do with it. Go ahead. Try it."

The tall skeleton did so, then took a bite. His eye sockets lit up. "Wowie! This is great!"

Sans decided to try the concoction. "Hmm. Not bad, kid."

"Why would you even set them up if you didn't think they went together."

"W-Well, I watch a lot of Mettaton's cooking shows, and he always sets them like this."

Chara looked again at the now half empty plate and saw a cup of pink glitter in the middle. "Typical," with a click of their tongue.

Then, Frisk descended the stairs and saw them. "Chara! You're early!" They hopped over and hugged them tightly. Chara smiled and squeezed them back. Frisk whispered lightly so that Papyrus couldn't hear, "I have Mettaton's recipe in my room. MK brought it last night. Hopefully, Mettaton won't come and we can get Papyrus to make some good Spaghetti without glitter."

Chara gave a curt nod. "Alright."

Frisk then let go. "Papy! Can start we dinner now?"

"Oh, you're quite eager! Alright, we can start! I'm sure Mettaton will understand if we just prepare."

Chara mentally cursed as they walked to the kitchen, Sans once again snoring.

In the kitchen, Frisk and Chara pulled out the necessary ingredients as Papyrus started the water.

"Papyrus, I'll be right back! Watch Chara for me!" Frisk ran up to their room, leaving the tall skeleton and the small teen alone in the kitchen.

"So, Chara, how are you doing at school."

They shrugged. "Alright, I guess. French is a pain in the a-...butt, though."

"Lady Toriel told me that you are doing excellent in school, especially in your French class."

"Yeah, I'm getting good marks, but that doesn't mean it's easy. I work my butt off to get those marks." they put up their hands and showed their writing callouses. "It hurts like you wouldn't believe."

"Wowie! I didn't know you could write with both hands!"

"I had to learn when I broke my arm. Naturally, though," they picked up the pasta box and threw it's contents in the water with their right hand, "I'm left handed."

"Chara!" Frisk called from their room. "Can you come up here please?"

"Coming!" Chara raced up the steps, bursting into Frisk's room. "What's up?"

"I can't find it!"

"What?"

"The recipe MK brought! I can't find it!"

All of a sudden, the two heard a knock downstairs, and a metallic voice calling for Papyrus. In unison, the two screamed the worst curse word they knew.

To Be Continued

A/N: I knew it would take forever! Well, I'll get started on the next chapter, ASAP. For now, I have no idea. See you lovelies soon! Kiss kiss!