Broken Bundles of Joy

A/N: For creeper19229, because them and pain make an odd couple. I think this one will just be short and sweet.

Frisk was on the couch in Toriel's house, being pampered by Chara, who was still trying to apologize for indirectly breaking their love's leg. Chara fluffed up their pillow for the umpteenth time.

"Chara, it's OK. It's just a broken leg."

"I don't care, you need the best treatment. You are an ambassador, after all."

Frisk giggled, and lightly touched their cheek. "You have strained yourself over me. Go eat some chocolate and relax, OK? We can watch some anime together."

Chara chuckled. "OK, babe." They kissed Frisk's head and headed into the kitchen to grab some chocolate. They grabbed a step ladder, placing it in front of the fridge. They had found a new hiding spot for their chocolate so Asriel wouldn't steal it anymore. Despite being thirteen, they were only a couple of inches taller. They stood on their tip toes, trying to reach the basket which hid their chocolate. "C'mon..." they extended further, standing on one foot to get a higher reach. "Almost..." Underneath them, the step ladder started to teeter and totter, making the teen flail their arms out, in a futile effort to regain balance. They fell to the ground, landing on their arm. Chara screamed and hollered in pain.

The next day, the two love birds sat next to each other on the couch, Frisk with their purple and blue cast on their leg, and Chara with their yellow and green cast on their arm, as well as a pout on their face.

Frisk couldn't help but giggle.

"What is so funny?"

"Isn't it ironic? Yesterday, all you did was pamper me because you felt like that it was your fault, and then you break your arm trying to get some chocolate because I told you to get it. I guess we're even now."

Chara looked at their giggling lover, then smiled and wrapped their good arm around them. "I guess we are." They kissed their forehead.

~BONUS FLUFF~
Later, the two were watching Attack on Titan, and Chara was eating some chocolate. Frisk looked at it, and an idea popped into their mind. They leaned over, very slowly, which gave Chara the idea that they wanted to cuddle, so they wrapped their good arm around them, which happened to also hold the chocolate.

'Perfect,' they thought before taking a big bite out of the chocolate.

Chara looked at them when they heard the bite and saw Frisk chewing a mouthful of chocolate.

"Sneaky little Frisk." They booped their nose. "Give it back."

Frisk signed, "Make me."

"With pleasure."

Chara kissed Frisk right on the lips. Frisk returned it right back. Soon, it became a heated make out session. When they pulled away for air, Frisk took heavy pants, then realized that their mouth was empty. They looked to Chara to see them swallowing the chocolate.

"Meanie."

"Thanks." They kissed Frisk's nose, then they cuddled together to enjoy the rest of the anime.