Jealousy

A/N: I am literally writing this minutes after my first comment all day. It is 9:11 PM. I swear to god I need a life. The person commented that they wanted a jealous Chara, so this is going to be interesting.

Chara entered the home they lived in with Goat Bro, Toriel, and their precious Frisk. Chara would do anything to protect the innocent twelve year old. They set their bag on a hook just under a sign that had their name on it, in between Asriel's and Frisk's, then set their school shoes in a cubby underneath, again, in between Asriel's and Frisk's. They noticed that the surrounding cubbies had their respective shoes in it, which didn't surprise them. Chara has been staying after school as of late to serve some detention because they beat up a guy who tried to hit on Frisk. The younger of the two tried to stay after with them, but Chara told them to just go home and study, which was followed by a quick kiss to the forehead.

"Frisky! Azzie! I'm home!" They called out, going around the home, looking for their siblings. Toriel was usually out until seven on Tuesdays, so they had free range of the house. Chara looked all over the house. The living room, kitchen, bedrooms, and even the bathrooms. No sign of them. "Hmm. That's odd." They headed back to the kitchen, then the sliding glass door that led to the backyard was sprayed with water. They jumped, startled, and looked out. Frisk and Asriel were playing with the slip'n'slide.

Asriel was in swim trunks, yellow flower printed, sliding across the slide, the spray hitting the door. Chara looked at the other person, which happened to be Frisk. They were wearing the Junior High's female swim suit, but with yellow flower printed swim trunks over it. The child slid across the toy, giggling all the way. Asriel helped them up, the tween still giggling and hugged their brother. He hugged back.

"Big mistake," Chara growled before marching out there. They pulled their significant other away from the goat furry. "Do. Not. Touch. My. Frisky. I can tolerate the chocolate snatching to an extent, but Frisk is mine, and mine only." Chara held the shorter child close, not caring that their uniform was getting wet.

Asriel slowly stepped away, then ran inside, slipping a couple of times.

"Chara, why'd you...?"

"Frisk, you know I care about you. I can't stand seeing you in the arms of anyone else."

Frisk smiled and stood on their tip toes, kissing the teen on the lips.

"You know I'll always be with you."

Chara held them close.

"I'm sorry. I just get jealous."

"I've noticed. You get detention because of it."

Chara chuckled. "You're my greatest treasure. I need to protect you."

They leaned down and kissed Frisk.

In the distance, they could hear a certain goat yell, "Get a room!"