Chocolate

A/N: A new user (and close friend of mine personally), instead of asking questions, commented some pieces of dialogue and wanted me to use them in this chapter. And thanks to everyone who read the snippet! Here we go!

Chara opened the the fridge in Toriel's home above ground. They searched and searched the fridge, but couldn't find what they desired.

"Hey, Chara," Asriel said. "What's up?"

The demonic child turned to him and saw what they desired in his hands. "Where did you get that?"

He looked at the item in his hand. "Oh. Mom let me have it. Want some?" He tore the wrapper off and broke off a piece, handing it to the close to fuming child.

"YOU IDIOT! THAT'S MY CHOCOLATE! I BOUGHT IT WITH MY ALLOWANCE AFTER THERAPY THE OTHER DAY! I WANTED TO EAT IT TODAY BECAUSE I HAD TESTS ALL DAY!"

He cowered. "I-I'm sorry, Chara. I didn't know!"

They glared at him and only said one word. "Run."

With that, Asriel took off like there was no tomorrow. In his case, it might as well have been true. He raced as fast as his little legs could up the stairs and into his room, holding the door shut and locking it. He assumed he was in the clear when a sudden bang on the door got his heart racing.

Frisk, who was in their shared room with the now fuming child, heard the commotion and peaked out of their room, only to see Chara on and banging on the door.

"Asriel, open up!"

"Nuh-uh!"

Frisk saw that Chara had the door almost opened, so they quickly moved in between them and held the door shut, protecting the Goat Brother. Chara ceased her rampage.

"Frisk, move away from the door and let me at him!"

"Did he take your chocolate again?"

Chara pouted. "Yeah. So? He knows he can't take it!"

"Why even have that stuff?" Frisk asked boldly.

"What did you say?"

"I said, why even have that stuff, when you got some sweet stuff right here?" They pointed to themselves and smiled.

Chara just stared at them, not angry anymore, but more or less, having that "seriously?" expression on their face.

"And besides, you don't need chocolate, because you're already pretty sweet!"

"Frisk. The way you flirt is shameless."

Frisk kissed their cheek, wrapping their arms around the slightly taller child. "You know you love it!"

Chara huffed. "You're lucky you're cute." They kissed the smaller one's head, then led them away from the heavily beaten door.

Asriel peaked out when the couple was half way down the stairs, breathed a sigh of relief, and started to munch on the chocolate that was still in his hands.

Chara called from the living room, "That's five bars of chocolate that you owe me!"

He just shrugged and continued to eat.