Kidnapping

A/N: For TheGoldenBonnie, who asked "What if Frisk was kidnapped?"

Frisk moved down the halls with speed, already a pro at their crutches. The adults moved and created a clear path for the ambassador, who, in their eyes, was exceptionally adorable that Saturday morning, with their cute cast and a spider doughnut in their mouth, which was their breakfast for the day. Frisk was actually running late because Papyrus accidentally set the alarm an hour late. Now, Frisk was speeding their way to the meeting, which had started a half hour ago.

Frisk made it to the elevator and repeatedly press the up button, tapping their good foot, anxious and hoping that the doors would open sooner than later. When it finally opened, they rushed in, pushing past the humans and monsters stepping off, and furiously pressed the button for the third floor. "C'mon, c'mon, c'mon!" Several people entered the lift, pressing all sorts of floors, including the first floor and second floor. "No!" they silently screamed.

One by one, the elevator hit the two floors between the ground floor and the third floor, all the while, Frisk kept tapping their foot. When the third floor light lit up, the doors opened and Frisk made a mad dash for the conference room down the hall. No one else was walking in the halls, which gave Frisk a perfect excuse to go at full speed with their crutches. They could see the conference at the end of the hall and tried to go faster, only to trip and hit the floor at full force, knocking the wind out of them. They were close to passing out, feeling their 20HP go to 5. They finished the doughnut in their mouth and all twenty points were replenished. They tried to pick themselves up, but was knocked down again by a foot behind them. This time, their HP went to ten. They tried to turn and look at their attacker, but was knocked out from a kick in the head.

Elsewhere, in Asgore's home, Chara felt a chill run up their spine, and visibly shuddered.

"What's wrong, my child?" Asgore asked.

"I don't know. Something...doesn't feel right. Hmmm. I think I should call Frisk." They grabbed their phone with one hand and tried to dial the number, but Asgore took it.

"Their meeting takes a break at noon, remember? Call then."

"I-I guess. I just feel like something's off."

"You're just worried. I understand. Remember when Asriel had to go to the ruins to deal with the moving of the spiders, and you kept waiting and looking out the window every five minutes?"

Chara nodded. "But we were in the underground. Monsters are more honest and kind than humans. And Frisk is an ambassador! They're in constant danger. One word, and the fate of monsters can change for good."

"You don't think Frisk would ever do anything to hurt anyone, do you?"

"Of course not! That's my worry! If Frisk did anything that would harm anyone, that's when I know something would be wrong."

"Chara," Asriel spoke up in a threshold, "You can trust Frisk with making the right decisions. They did SAVE us, remember, with their own determination. Frisk is a good kid. Trust them."

Chara smiled. "Thanks, Azzie. If my arm wasn't broken, I'd hug you."

Asriel and Asgore laughed.

Chara chuckled, but deep down, they still felt uneasy. They just hoped that Frisk was alright and they were just paranoid.

A/N: DUN DUN DUNNNN! To be continued! Stay tuned to see who kidnapped Frisky and Why. Thanks!