Spoopy (Part one of Spoopy-Scary-Sicky mini-trilogy)

A/N: Haunted houses, scary video games, and a sick Frisk. What can possibly go wrong? This chapter will take place in mid October. Also, please. Stop the angst. I'm just a smoll teen, writing cute fics about other smoll teens. Just enjoy the fluff.

Frisk, Chara, and Asriel all walked down a sidewalk to home, surrounded by falling leaves of beautiful hues of red, orange, yellow, and brown. Frisk and Chara held hands as they walked, all the while the three talked.

"The new Slenderman console game is out!" Asriel said. "Let's hit Gamestop on the way home!"

"With what money? Chara and I used our allowances on the house repairs last week, and won't get money until it's paid off."

"You guys had to cook without Mom's supervision, huh?"

"Hey, I wanted to celebrate the end of midterms with a delicious dinner for my Frisk."

Frisk giggled. "Oh you." They kissed Chara's cheek, who blushed in response.

"Yuck. Do you guys always have to be so lovey dovey?"

"Yes, dork, we do."

"But seriously," Frisk interjected, "How are we going to get the game?"

Asriel smiled. "You guys may have wasted your money, but I've been saving my allowance."

"How much ya got, bro?"

"Just enough to buy the game, and pay you back a chocolate bar."

"Let's do it!" Frisk cheered.

"Yeah! Come on, bro, let's go!"

"But I thought you two were grounded."

"Forget that, I wanna game!"

Frisk chanted, "Game! Game! Game!"

"Alright, alright, but you guys owe me."

"You can forget your chocolate debt." Chara said, looking straight into his red and green eyes, holding out their pinky.

"All ten chocolate bars, forgotten?"

"Yes, now do we have a deal?"

"Heck yeah!" The two teens interlocked their pinkies.

Later at home, Asriel was putting the disk in the PS4. "Are you sure Frisk can handle this? It's supposed to be way scarier than the pc game."

"They single handily freed the entire underground by beating your ass not once, but twice. Not to mention going through the hell of the true lab. I think Frisk can handle a little video game."

"Alright. But remember, you and Frisk share a room. If they have nightmares, that's all on you."

"No problem, bro."

Just then, Frisk came out of the kitchen with some snacks and cans of sodas. "Did I miss anything?"

"Nope. Azzie just put in the game."

"Don't call me that, Chara!"

The two teens laughed, and all three sat on the couch, the older two with a remote, and Frisk as the snack dispenser. 

"Ready?" Asriel asked.

"Ready." Chara confirmed, then both hit start.

An hour later, Asriel was hiding behind the couch, crying softly, while Chara and Frisk fed each other popcorn.

"And he was worried you were going to get scared," Chara stated as they put a popcorn kernel on Frisk's awaiting tongue. "Looks like he ate his own words."

"And half the Butts Pie."

Chara suppressed a laugh. "God, Frisk, don't call it that!"

"Butts Pie, Butts Pie!"

Chara started to laugh their head off. "Oh my god stop!"

Frisk continued to chant the silly name. After a while, Asriel stopped his crying and yelled at them to shut up.

Soon, Asriel was attempting another try at the horror game, this time with Frisk in Chara's lap, with their noses nuzzled, only for the goat teen to end up back behind the couch twenty minutes later.

Frisk looked at the crying goat. "Should we tell Mom to not let you play that game?"

"N-No! I-I can handle it!" He got back on the couch and grabbed the remote, only to be, once again, behind the couch a half hour later.

"Huh. Thirty minutes. Better than last time, bro," Chara snickered.

"Shut up!"

"Guys, maybe we should stop playing and work on our homework. We all have tests tomorrow."

With that, Asriel made a mad dash for his room, his bag in tow. Frisk giggled as Chara lifted and carried them to their room, holding both bags.

Inside, despite the sinners who are reading this (you) guess at what they're doing, the two teens lie in their own respective twin beds, separated by only a small table and lamp, but in by Toriel for obvious reasons. For reading in the middle of the night when they can't sleep. (You sinners get your mind out of the gutter)

Frisk looked at Chara. "Hey, Chara?"

"Yeah, Frisk?"

"Did you hear about the haunted house attraction across town? Around where King Dad lives?"

"I think so. I think MK was talking about it in maths. I wasn't listening."

"Just MK? It's the talk of the school! Everyone is going this weekend!"

"Why?"

"It's usually 21 and up, but, for this weekend only, their allowing kids 13 and up, and their not even going to change the routines! I'm so happy my birthday was last month! I am an official teenager!"

"That hasn't hit puberty yet."

"Neither have you!"

"Oh yeah?"

For the next five minutes , Chara proved how they hit puberty. "And that, mi amour," Chara said as they put their clothes back on, "is the body of an adult."

Frisk giggled, their face flushed. "does that mean you'll go to the Haunted House this weekend with me?"

Chara looked at their tiny lover and smirked. "No. We're grounded, remember?"

"We could always, you know, sneak out."

They looked at the smaller teen in surprise. Usually, Chara was the one who was planning the deviant ideas in the relationship, but now Frisk was making plans, and Chara had to admit, they were falling in love all over again. 

So much so, that Chara pounced onto Frisk, pushing them onto the bed, kissing them deeply.

That is, until Toriel entered the room five minutes later and knocked Chara off of Frisk with a fireball, although not hurting the teen.

"Teenagers. I just might give you each your own room one of these days."

As Toriel left, she heard a, "Not happening, Mom!" Then the shut and lock of the door.

(End of Part One)

A/N: Omg, this was so much fun to write! Now, I'm trying to keep this as gender neutral as possible, but if Frisk seems a little too girly, or Chara seems a bit too masucline, or vice versa, I'm sorry. I don't know how to write a gender neutral couple.

And please, please, please comment! I love getting them and it fills me with determination! I hope to hear soon!