Ch 30. You & Me

Alex's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of my phone vibrating. I reached over and grabbed it while trying not to fall of my bed. It was a text from Keaton. A smile spread over my face as I read the message.

Counting down the minutes till I see you. - Keaton

It has been a while since I've seen Keaton. He's been really busy at the studio recording the new album with Drew and Wesley. I had heard some demos and they sounded amazing, especially the lyrics.

He was up to something, I know he's been busy with some other things but he just wouldn't tell me with what. He would just say "It's a surprise ." Hopefully I'll be able to find out what the surprise is. Then I remember Keaton still didn't remember much. I was really starting to get worried, me and the guys had tried to help him get his memory back but he just didn't remember.

Keaton's P.O.V

I sent Alex the message and ran back into the studio. I walking quietly into the studio so I wouldn't bother the guys. I was so tiered, I could barely keep my eyes opened.

I got out of the car after Drew and Wesley got out. We had to go get some stuff we needed at the mall today. We hoped nobody would see us.

"OMG it's emblem3!!!!!"  A girl screamed.

Suddenly a whole crowd had circled around us.

Wesley was taking some pictures with some friends while Drew was signing some autographs.

Suddenly the crowd started getting bigger and bigger.

"C'mon Keaton!" Wesley said as he was running with Drew.

I quickly ran behind them but didn't see them after they ran to the left. "Wesley! Drew!? Where you??" I keept walking up the street for about two minutes when I suddenly saw them both laying on the ground. A girl stood by them.

"Hello Keaton." I heard someone say, I didn't have time to turn around because I felt something hard hit my head.

I quickly woke up from my dream...or was it something that had happened before?

"You OK bro?" Drew asked when he looked at me.

"Yea. I'm OK." I replied.

Hours Later......

Alex's P.O.V

I got out of the car, Keaton texted me the address to where we where gonna go eat. I walked into the chinese buffet. I quickly saw him sitting at the table in the middle of the buffet. Actually he was the only one there... well except for the workers. It looked so beautiful, candles around, fancy food, & everything else.

He stood up, walked up to me and took my hand as he led me to the table.

"This is amazing." I told Keaton as he sat down.

"It's just the beginning." He told me as he gave me a huge smile.

Time Later.....

The waiter came to the table and placed a fortune cookie in front of me. I cracked the cooking and slowly took out the paper. I read it and a huge smile spreaded over my face. It said. Will you be my girlfriend?  "Yes. I do want to be your girlfriend."

***

Me and Keaton where sitting on a terrace of the buffet. He had his hands rapped around me. We where watching the sunset. The sunset made the night glow as the warm breeze hit our faces.

"You wanna walk on the beach? " Keaton asked.

"Yes" I replied as he took my hand and we walked down the stairs ...never letting go of me.

……………………………………

Sorry I took forever to update. Vote & comment!!