Ch 12. Are You Serious?!

Drew's P.O.V

We where all laughing right now...usually you wouldn't expect us to be laughing but Wesley was making us laugh.

He was wiggeling like a worm on the middle of the floor. "I....can...get this off!" He said.

Alex suddenly stopped laughing. "Did you hear that?"

"No." I stopped and listened. My eyes grew wide. "Someone's coming!!" I whispered/cried out.

Wesley started wiggeling, rolling and pushing himself until he was behind the dusty old couch.

Alex couldn't keep the laughter inside her.

"Alex get behind the couch. Now!" I told her, Keaton had also told me to keep her safe.

She pushed herself behind the couch while I followed behind.

I heard someone's voice outside, it was a guy and maybe a girl too. They opened the door.

Wesley stood on his knees and screamed.

The people that had walked in screamed too....well lets just say mostly everyone screamed.

"Who are you!!??" The girl said, she stepped back and hid behind the guy.

"Get out now." The guy cried out and pointed to the door. "before I call the police."

Alex's P.O.V

He has got to be kidding I thought. I looked at Drew who looked like he wanted to beat the crap out of him.

"You know what....that's what I'm going to do." He dug through his pocket and pulled out his phone.

"Please don't call the police. Please!" I begged.

He scratched his arm then looked at me. "Fine. Just leave."

"Yea..a little problem. We're tied up." I replied. Is he blind or something??

He untied me than I untied Wesley as he helped untie Drew.

"Ok. Now out!"

We ran out before he could say anything else. We kept running until we reached the bottom of the hill. Well me and Drew ran while Wesley slid down the hill.

I let myself fall back onto the solft grass. "When is this going to end." I hadn't realized I was so sleepy. I felt my eyelids getting heavier by the second, I gave up and closed my eyes.

* * *

I woke up in total darkness. "Wesley? Drew?" I whispered as I sat up. Nobody responded. I stood up and started walking then heard a noise. "Hello?"

Silence.

I ignored it and kept walking. I saw a road and decided to walk along it. I saw a car light up alongside the road. "Shoot" I hid behind the three when someone covered my mouth.

"Calm down, its me Wesley."

I turned around and hugged him. "Where's Drew." I pulled away slowly so I wouldn't make any noise.

"They have him." He pointed at the car.

"How?" Seriously how did they catch him?? He's ... well he's Drew!"

"They knocked him out when he wasn't looking." He coughed but luckily neither Kim or Sam heard.

They got into the car and drove away.

"Should we follow them?" Wesley asked.

"I guess so," Maybe they'll lead us to where Keaton is. "Yes but how? They're driving, we'll never catch up to them." I saw a car light then a taxi appeared.

"Follow that car." Wesley said as he pointed to the car.

Wesley got into the taxi and I followed.

"Stop." I said. We couldn't let's then see us coming. I got out and Wesley followed.

"Aren't you forgetting something. cough money cough caugh" The guy said.

"Run!!!" Wesley said as he ran behind a bush.

I laughed and took out some money. I showed it to him. "i have money. Here." I turned around and walked to where Wesley was.

"How did you get money." He asked.

"Long story." I replied quietly as a looked around.

"You sang."

"Guess it wasn't that long." I gave him a smile. "Ok we need a plan to get Drew outta there."

His face lit up and a smirk appeared on his face. "Come here."

I leaned in and he whispered the plan to me. That's actually a good plan I thought.

"So what do you think?"

"I like it." I said as a smirk appear on my face....

A/N

OMG I ♥ u guys!!!! i got 19 votes on the last chapter!! Let's see if we can get more on this one! Huh ...can we get um... 25?? Thanks if u vote!!

***SHARE***