Ch 9. The Cabin On The Hill

Alex's P.O.V

The sun was literally burning my back but the small breeze kept me from turned into flames. I sat up against the rock and looked back. I took a deep breath and rested.

"Alex ..a little help." Keaton said. He was holding on to a tree to keep himself from falling.

I stood up and walked to his side. I helped him get up the slope and told him to rest for a minute or two.

"Are you ok." He asked, he tilted his head and looked past me. He narrowed his eyes and then smiled. He looked so cute when he smiled...did I just think that?

"What are you looking at?" I asked,I turned around and saw what he was looking at. A cabin at the top at the hill. I turned around and looked at him. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Yes...I think so..." He replied then stood up slowly trying not to hurt his leg. "Lets go before it starts raining." He looked up at the sky and then at me. He stared at me for what seamed like forever.

"What? Do I have something on my face?" I pushed my dark brown hair back then touched my face.

"Yea." He responded. "A nose, lips, eyes and more stuff." He had a smirk across his face.

I shook my head. "That's not what I meant cat man." I got up and crossed my hands over my chest as I just stood there.

"Then no." He walked to my side and looked up at the cabin. "How are we going to get up there."

I started thinking and looked around. About a few steps away I saw a road. "There's a road that leads up to the cabin. That will be easier than climbing up the hill."

He turned his face to look at road. "Yea, that will be easier." He ran his hand through his brown hair.

"Let's go then."

We both walked out to the side of the road and started walking up the road. The sky was now full of thunder clouds.

"So tell me about you Keaton." I said. I haven't really gotten to know him, I only know his name and that he's in a band.

"Well I'm sixteen, I have a cat, I just got a dog." He started to say.

"Its that the dog that has a twitter." I asked.

"Yea. Why?" He asked me.

"Because yhat dog has more follower than I do." I said, it was the truth and it was sad.

"Really?" He let out a small laugh.

"Its not funny...its sad actually." I said. It was so hot out here, I could feel the sweat dripping down my back. Ewww I though, I hadn't realized I made a face until Keaton started laughing.

He stopped laughing. "What about you," He asked.

"I'm also sixteen um...I play volleyball and soccer. I also like to sing. I guess that it." I said.

"No its not." He said. He stopped to tie his shoe.

"C'mom we're almost there." I said. I taped my foot against the ground.

We kept talking as we where walking up to the cabin. The wind was blowing really hard now, well at least I wont be sweating that much. We finally got to the cabin minutes later since we had to stop to take breaks.

I pressed my back against the wall of the cabin to catch my breath. I let myself fall down untill I was sitting on the ground.

I saw Keaton walking toward the door then he open the door. "Keaton you can't just go in there," He walked in. "I guess he can." I stood up and walked in.

"There's no one home." He replied softly.

The cabin was really dark, I walked further into the cabin and Keaton followed behind. I heard drops of water hit the top of the cabin.

"This place is creepy and dark." He said as he looked around.

"True." I walked into the living room and checked the place out. Suddenly I heard a door slam. "Keaton did you hear that." My voice was shaking.

"Yea, did you close the door when we came in?" he asked me. He put his hand on my shoulder and moved closer to me.

"No, but it must have been the wind. I guess It just started raining hard." I stopped and listened. I heard two pair of footsteps against the wooden floor. I walked to the what I guess was the kitchen and looked around for a candle.

Someone big stepped in front of me, there was someone else with him like I thought and he was big too or either I'm just short.....yea I'm short.

I felt like my heart was going pop out of my chest, I screamed but whoever that was put their hand over my mouth.

"Don't move a muscle." He whispered into my ear.

A/N

I just wrote this in an

hour...so...isn't it horrible?

Yes? No? Yea ok its horrible... To all of u who have been voting thank ..if u haven't well I can't force

you to but thanks for reading this far into my fan fiction!! XXX :)