Ch 21. Gone???? (Pt. 2)

A/N

Now this chapter is sad.

We where all waiting in Keaton's room to hear from the doctors. We somehow managed to get him to the hospital in time since Alexis had driven is to the nearest hospital.

"Alex why don't you rest for a while." Wesley said, he was sitting next to Drew.

"No." I said plainly. I was sitting on a chair next to Keaton's bed. My hands where shaking so bad.

The doctor walked in with a clipboard. She pushed her glasses up and then looked at us. "He is in danger right now. It would be a miracle if he survived this night. We trier our best, now all he needs is rest." She turned around and walked out of the room.

I looked at him, he was asleep right now. "I think I'm gonna go to the bathroom," I mumbled, standing up and walking down the sickening white hallways. I was sick of this place.

I sighed and walked into the women's room of the hospital, looking into the mirror.I was a wreck. My hair was everywhere and my face was red from crying. My clothes were dirty since I never got the chance to change because I didn't want to leave Keaton's side.

"This is all your failt," I whispered, looking into the eyes of the reflection on the mirror. I narrowed my eyes and he did too, mimicking my every move."Who am I?" I mumbled, shaking my head in disappointment.I turned on the faucet and splashed some cold water onto my feverish face, feeling relief on the outside, but never on the inside.

With that I took a deep breath and walked back out the door, making my way down the hallway that lead straight to Keaton's room.

What I saw terrified me. Wesley was at the door, yelling cursing and swearing uncontrollably as Drew held him back, both with tears streaming down their red faces. Alexis was watching the terror unfold, from what I could see they were hysterically crying.

"We need high voltage, now!" A females voice screamed from the room where Keaton was.

"3... 2... 1... Clear!" Another female yelled frantically. Screams were produced from everyone at the door, especially Wesley as he fell on his knees in utter pain, yelling out for his brother.

I was numb, but I forced myself to move from where I was standing to make sprint towards his room.

"W-What's going on?" I asked, tears already rushing to my eyes. I knew what was happening just by the flat line of the heart-monitor.

"H-his heart stopped!" Wesley cried out.

The flat line was like a siren in my head.

Do you hear that? Do you hear the sound of your soulmate dying? He's dead Alex. He's completely dead. And you're the cause of this whole thing. You could have saved him. It's all your fault, Alex, all of it. He's gone, just because you were to slow.

I dropped to my knees in the chaos of all the doctors shocking Keaton on the operating table.

And that's when reality hit me.

Keaton Robert Stromberg had died on the 19th of April, 2012 at 1:37am

Keaton was dead...and all because of me.

A/N

OMG I wanna cry!!!!!!

:'(

:'(

OMG. ok there are still like one or two chapters left! The other chapters will cheer you guys up. trust me!!