Ch 6. Sorry

"Keaton!" I scream one more time, and shake his shoulder.

"Boo" He screams as he opens his eyes. His green eyes where locked on mines. He moved closer to me.

I closed my eyes and leaned in closer to his face. Next thing I know is that his lips where on mine. My lips where in sync with his. I opened my eyes and pulled away. "You should rest." I turned around and laid down. I felt his hands around my waist. "We're going to die aren't we." I ask.

"No we're not." he whispered. "Everything will be alright as long as we're together."

"One last thing" I turned around to look at him. "Dont ever scare me like that, I though you where dead."

He smiled. "I'm sorry Alex." He pushed my hair out of my eyes.

"It's ok just dont EVER scare me like that." I said, I gave him a smile.

"Oh look a cat!!" He said all exited. He sat up slowly. "Come hire Kitty Kitty" Then he started making cat noises.

The cat just stared at him then started licking it brown fur.

I sat up and started laughing while Keaton kept trying to lure in the cat.

"No! Don't go." He said as the cat walked out the opened window. He looked at me.

I laughed even harder. "Go to sleep Cat man." l laid back down.

He wrapped his arms around me. "Night night."

I closed my eyes and fell asleep in his arms. (Just imagine it ♥)

Morning :)

The sun poured through the opened window. I rubbed my eyes and sat up. I yawn and look at Keaton. He was still asleep, he looked so cute.

He moved to the side a little but didn't wake up.

I stood up slowly so I wouldn't wake him up. I tipped toed across the room and walked out of the room, closing the door quietly behind me....

Vote ...comment..

Sorry for the short chapter ..