Seventeen.

(Louis)
unedited.

I woke up. My mind was empty and blank as if the life had been knocked out of me. I was in an unfamiliar bedroom, a heavy weight over my upper body.
I looked around what I could see and then too Harry whom which had a strong grasp on me.
I carefully removed his arm from me, getting up and replacing myself with a pillow since he looked pretty desperate to sleep with something or more, someone in his arms.

I looked around the wooden floor to see my clothes sprawled for the most part of it. I gathered my clothes, actually looking around for some kind of closet or dresser at this point to find some other clothes.

From what I saw there wasn't a dresser but there was two extra doors in the room so it had to be one of those. Which it was.
I opened up the large white door quietly, peeping my head in to the dark room. I felt around for the light switch and I switched it on, being greeted by a ton of clothes and boots and all sorts of things I can name. I grabbed a pair of Harry's sweatpants that had drawstrings on them because I was sure they would be too big, along with one of his shirts and a pair of boxers.

I made my way over to the other door, which happened to be the bathroom luckily. I walked in, setting my, /Harry's/ clothes on the counter before I grabbed one of the very fluffy towels from the shelf and slung it over the shower rail before I started to heat up the water.

I was trying to be quiet to let Harry get his sleep but things could be hard when you're working with water.
Once the water was all heated up, I climbed into the large shower that doubled as a bath. I let the hot water hit my skin harshly, feeling like a bunch of tiny needles attacking me all at once, but it felt good. I could feel all my muscles un-tense and even being in the unfamiliar atmosphere I somehow felt welcomed and at home as soon as I could feel every last part of me relax under the hot stream.

I looked at the labels on all the fancy multi-colored containers on my side on the shelf that was engraved into the wall. Lucky for me, Harry used an antibacterial body wash instead of one that just gave out a strong scent. I grabbed the white bottle and squirted some onto the blue loofah that I had found hanging on a shelf along with a tinier towel.

I started to thoroughly wash my body, loving the soapy texture that made me feel so smooth.

I also washed my hair with an apple scented shampoo before conditioning it with the same brand and scent.

I climbed out of the shower, my feet settling on Harry's bath mat as I wrapped the fluffy towel around my soaked body. There was heating running through the house so I didn't feel all that cold. I ruffled my hair looking at my foggy figure in the mirror. I grabbed a wash cloth off the hook next to the sink and wiped over the mirror to give me a clearer image of myself. Once my body was all dried off and all I had to worry about was my hair getting anything went, I carefully squeezed my hair through the towel, trying to get every last drop before I started to dress in the oversized clothing.

I was now basically drowning in Harry's larger clothes as I walked out of the bathroom, my bare feet sliding against the wooden floor.

I didn't see Harry in his bed so I made my way downstairs, expecting to see him there, which I did.

"Good morning, love." He grinned from behind the island in the kitchen, I assumed he was making us breakfast as I saw some bowls and ingredients along the counters and a stove heating up with something in it.

"Hi." I barely squeaked out, it was my first time speaking for the day and my throat was kind of sore, causing Harry to grin as he strolled over to me.
He placed his hands on my hips and brought me closer to him, still smiling as he did so, a look of wonder in his eyes as he looked down at me drowning in his clothes.

"I see you've helped yourself to my wardrobe." He chuckled softly which made me blush and nod.

"Y-Yeah! Sorry?" I said, more of a question since I really shouldn't have gone in there and invaded his privacy but I needed to have some fresh clothes.

"No don't be. You look cute." He smiled. Harry was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans like his usual self and also a plain white shirt.

He let me free from his arms and walked back over to whatever he was making for breakfast. I looked at the microwave to see what time it was. 10:48. It was still pretty early and I was pretty sure I didn't have any plans for the day so I wasn't to worried about being late for much.

"Did you uh..enjoy last night?" He asked suddenly, the tension in the room now clearly evident.

"Um..yeah.. Kind of was my first time doing something like that.." I laughed softly, a bit nervous as to Harry's reaction.

He turned to me, his eyes a bit wide, "What really? I would've thought..I don't know.. You just look like someone that gets a lot?" He laughed a bit. I furrowed my eyebrows, was he refereeing to me as a slut or something?

My questions were quickly answered when he saw my expression, "Not like that! You're just really..gorgeous and I would've expected a lot of guys to try.. But you're mine now, right?"

I sighed, nodding, "Yeah." I said simply. I wasn't to excited about this whole thing but I needed money, that was my main mindset for now.

We sat down for breakfast at the island, there was scrambled eggs with toast, bacon, and potato hash on my plate. I was pleased with this along with a cup of tea. I began to eat and so did Harry, we made small talk in between our bites of course.

SURPRISE FRIENDS ! I HAVE DECIDED TO CONTINUE WRITING CAMBOY BECAUSE ITS SO SUCCESSFUL YET UNFINISHED AND YOU GUYS ALL LOVE IT AND WANT ME TO CONTINUE IT ! SORRY THIS IS JUST A FILLER BUT IM BACK & HAPPIER AND READY TO WRITE MY LITTLE SOUL OUT . I HOPE YOU CAN ALL ENJOY THIS AS YOU DID BEFORE ! THERE WILL BE BIGGER EVENTS COMING UP IN THIS STORY SORRY ITS MOVING ALONG SO SLOWLY ALRIGHT ! I LOVE YOU ALL SO SO MUCH AND HOPE YOU HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY !

x lina