Four.

( Last chapter continued )

I took a deep breath before putting my hand on the knob, Slowly turning it and opening the door too be faced with one of the most gorgeous men i've seen.
"Hello, Love."

"H-Hi!" I stuttered out a bit loudly, I blushed at the humiliation but Harry found it cute in some way.
"Are you ready too go, Babe?" His thick accent spilled from his lips. My legs felt like jelly as I nodded and he took my hand in his, walking over too his car.

His hands where huge, like abnormally large.
I watched as be placed them on the wheel and started too drive off.

"Have an interest in something?" He laughed while quickly glancing at me. I blushed, "Y-You just have really large hands."

Suddenly the car started pulling over as a confused expression took over my face as I looked at him.

"Wouldn't you like too know what these hands could do too you, Louis?" He spoke huskily.

I blushed, feeling like a nervous wreck from the moment I had stepped in his car. "H-Harry.."
"Wouldn't you like too know how they would feel all over your body?" He sat up, looking at me more clear as the car was in park.

"I've been watching you for a long time now, Louis. And I can't describe the urge that I've had t' just completely ruin you." His voice was a lot darker now. But for some odd reason the situation wasn't awkward at all. I was actually slowly growing hard at the words that had came from his lips. He reached over and placed his hand on my thigh, a blush rising on my cheeks.

I mentally groaned, biting my lip, "C-Can we just go eat??" I asked nervously.

Harry had backed off, acting like he just got out of some daze. "Yes, Lovely. S-Sorry." He sighed and started up the car again. Driving back into the street and going too the restaurant we had reservations for.

About 10 minutes later we had arrived at an awfully fancy restaurant. I stepped out of the car and so did Harry. He walked up too me and entwined our arms, walking in.

We approached a podium.
"Reservation for Styles and Tomlinson." Harry's thick accent rang through my ears like waves. The ginger waitress nodded and brought us too a booth in the far back, handing us both laminated menus that had plenty too choose from.

"I'm Celeste. I will be your waiter tonight. May I start you off with any drinks?" She asked. She had a very light voice that was soothing.

"I'll just have a water with ice cubes." I smiled.
"And i'll have a red wine, with a garnish, please" Harry said as he continued looking through his menu.

Celeste wrote down our drinks on her notepad, walking back into the kitchen.

I looked at my menu, deciding on a Foie Gras since it was the only thing on the menu I had recognized.

Celeste had came back with butter and salted bread sticks and our drinks.

"I-I'll get the Foie Gras." I smiles up at her, giving her my menu afterwards.
She wrote it down and then Harry spoke up, "I'll get myself the Cassoulet."

Celeste wrote down the orders, nodding and grabbing our menus from the end of the table before walking away.

"Sorry about that little scene in the car.." Harry shamed himself, rubbing his bicep.

"I-It's fine, I swear." I smiled at him. I felt bad. I mean, yes he kind of sexually touched me and all, But in a way it was my fault for posting such vile videos on the internet.

Harry nodded and cleared his throat, "Now, Louis, It's time we talk about something important and personal."

My eyes furrowed in confusion but I nodded, "Carry on."

"Louis, I want to be your Dominant." He looked at me sternly.

I was taken aback by what he had just said, "A-Are you serious?"

"What else would I be?" He raised an eyebrow. From his body shift I could tell he just crossed his legs under the table.

"Harry we've barely met.. I'm 16." I blinked softly.

Harry nodded, "Louis, babe, I know. You're barely meeting me. But i've known you for a good 8 months now."

I blushed roughly, looking at him and admiring his features. I mean, he's a wealthy man. I could get a bit more than pleasure out of this. I slightly smirked too myself before straightening up and looking at him, "Alright."

Harry smiled fondly, "Good boy. We'll test the whole process for 2 weeks. And if you like it. You'll sign the contract, Tell me what you think?"

I nodded in agreement. Of course I had my personal plan. Get what I want and get out of it. Correct? I think yes. Basically a short-term sugar daddy.
I just act like i'm the best submissive in the world and he gets me things, mhm.

"We'll go over rules tonight?" He questioned.

I nodded, "Yes."

After that, Celeste came walking over with our platters on a large tray which was on a cart. She also had a pitcher with water and one with red whine and a small cup of garnishes.
She carefully placed my bowl in front of me, then Harry's bowl in front of him.
She then took our now empty cups and put them into a basket under the cart, pulling out two new glasses. Scooping ice and pouring water into one and placing it in front of me, Then pouring the whine into one and topping it with a garnish and putting it in front of Harry.

I tasted the food, almost moaning, "Shit, this is really good.."

Harry snapped his head at me, "Language, Louis." He said very clear and sternly.

I nodded, looking back down at my food and chewing away at it.
Harry did the same with his.

Soon enough we where both finished with our plates and drinks.

Celeste walked over, "Put the bill on your tab, Mr.Styles?" She smiled, earning a nod from Harry as we both stood up and walked out of the gorgeous place.

Harry walked over and opened my door for me, "I'll drop you off, We can talk about the rules over the phone.." He smiled.
I nodded, getting into his vehicle as he closed it with my final step in. I put my seatbelt over my body as Harry got in on his side, doing the same.

He started the car, revving it up and pulling out of the parking lot.
Driving with one hand on the wheel and one on my thigh, I didn't mind it much, just thought it was a tiny bit forward.

20 minutes later, We had arrived at my house. I stepped out of the car as Harry motioned me over to his window.
I walked over and leaned down in front of the window.

"Do me a little spin, babe?" He smirked making me blush. I slowly backed away from the car, spinning my body around and then walking back to the window.

"You look great." He smiled at me and leaned up, kissing my nose. I smiled, "Goodnight, Daddy." I walked away from the car as I heard him call out.
"Goodnight, Baby boy!"

As I unlocked my door, I heard his car drive away. I stepped in my house, immediately jumping on my couch and slouching into it.
____

HI SO THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR ISNT HERE AND TOLD ME TO UPDATE SO IM BASICALLY A CO-AUTHOR OKOK.