Six.

Louis apartment on top or to the side. it's just to help you visualize what he sees and such idk.

I woke up with a blonde girl next to me, not knowing anything about what happened last night.
I lousily got out of the creaky bed and saw my pants and boxers on the floor.
I didn't.
Did I?
Who knows.
I slipped on the now dirty boxers along with my clothes that reeked of alcohol.

I decided to head home, going outside and hopping in my car, Niall was still asleep so I was expecting to get a text telling me to pick him up later. I started up my car and tried to find my way from the large neighborhood.
I pulled out my phone and clicked on "maps", typing in my address and listening to where the voice directed me too.

About 10 minutes later I was back home and unlocking my door, yawning while doing so. I made my way in, shoving the key back in my pocket and closing the door behind me before slouching onto my couch.
I pulled out my phone seeing multiple texts from Harry.

Harry: Louis what the fuck?

Harry: Louis, where are you at? That party, I assume?

Harry: I saw the photo, Louis. You can't keep ignoring me.

I furrowed my eyebrows, messaging him back.

Louis: What photo?

Harry sent the image [see in last chapter]. I was confused. I didn't remember that. Was that even me? Really looks like me.

Louis: Harry, I don't even remember any of that. I was drunk. You can't be mad over my accidents.

I was beginning to panic. What if he didn't want me anymore? I need him so I can get what I want. This isn't fair.

Harry: Okay ... You're off the hook, Louis. But I don't want you going to anymore parties, do you understand me?

I rolled my eyes in annoyance. Why was he trying to control me.. I should have the right to do as I please. I sighed anyway and replied.

Louis: Yes. I understand.

Harry didn't reply which gave me a relief because if he did he would probably ask what I drank and what I did last night.

I got up from my couch and went too my bedroom, it was kind of stuffy in there since my window wasn't open and neither was more door. But it's okay because it was cozy and had an open space so.
I got on my bed and pulled my laptop from my nightstand and placed it next to me. Then I flipped on my side to see it and opened up the lid, typing in my password.
I opened Netflix, looking through all the shows before deciding on watching cupcake wars like the loser I am.
The show lowkey made me hungry but I was too lazy to try and recreate their cupcakes. It looked really hard in my opinion.

I yawned and looked at the clock, groaning as I realized it was barely 3 in the afternoon and I've done nothing.
I got up from my bed, closing my laptop before walking over to my dresser. Maybe Niall could hang out? He probably got a ride home since he hasn't texted me.
I pulled on a plain black muscle tee along with some black skinny jeans.
I folded up the bottoms so it showed my ankles since the pants were to long for me.
I pulled out my phone and texted Niall.

Louis: hey kiddo. wanna hang ? :)

Not even a minute later, Niall had replied.

Niall: First, I'm not a kiddo. ): and second, yEs of course. who wouldn't wanna hang w you

Louis: Maybe Michael could hang out too?

Niall: yes!! girls nite!

Louis: Good god why are we friends