Nine.

(Louis)

I walked back down to the gym, getting in my car and beginning to drive to Michael's place.
I decided to not listen to my CD's and just turn on the radio too see what's goin' on.
Taylor Swift was on, I recognized the familiar voice because of my sisters.

I started completely jamming out to the song, actually liking it.
I probably looked gayer than gay right now.

(Kim K Voice.) Tragic.

I continued driving, it was a good 8 minutes later that I was now in front of Michael's house.

I turned off the radio and my car, hopping out and literally just walking in Michael's cozy house in which I loved.

Michael's family was in the cheaper side of town, so their house was very small. Unlike mine.

I really wanted a small house but it's hard with all my family, we're basically forced in a big house because nobody wants to share a room.
Average Siblings.

"Hi Mrs.Clifford!" I smiled joyfully at her.

"Hello, Louis!" She jumped up from her spot on the sofa and walked over to greet me with a warm hug, adjusting her cardigan as she did so.

I loved Mrs.Clifford, she was basically my second mother.

And she makes the best lasagna may I mention.

Soon I heard the familiar sound of Michael coming up the stairs. Instead of having an upstairs, they had a downstairs and I liked that.

"Hi, Lou!! Come downstairs!" He smiled at me from the middle of the stairs, peeking his head through the railing.

I smiled and Mrs.Clifford made her way back to the couch as me and Michael ran down stairs, giggling together.

As soon as we got in Michael's room he tackled me onto his bed and started tickling me roughly, loud laughter coming from my mouth as I tried to scrunch up to avoid his hands.

Suddenly me and Michael bumped into one another as his bed got bouncier, our lips colliding causing a loud gasp too escape from my mouth.

Hii friends. 3K WOW WTFFF IT WAS JUST AT 2K I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCJ THIS IS AMAZING. and as u can see I'm doing short updates daily so I hope you love them (-: