Two.

"Pass the ball over here, Boo!!" Michael called out.
I of course had a life besides making videos of me touching myself and posting it for the world too see. That was more of something I do whenever i am bored.

I was playing footie with Michael at the moment, it was one of my more exciting things that I do in my life, but i still had a job in the background of everything.

I kicked the ball over to the blue haired boy and he stopped it with his foot, picking it up and throwing it in our bag.

"Hey!! I thought we where still playing!!!" I crossed my arms across my chest and pouted.

Michael laughed softly, "It's 7:30, even though it's still light out. My mom is gonna be worried."
I rolled my eyes at him, "Boohoo! Have a sleepover at my place, please!!!" I giggled and gave him a wide smile.

Michael playfully huffed and pulled out his phone, I stood on my tippy-toes, peeking over his shoulder too see him messaging his mom, I smiled and leaned against him.

"I love having sleepovers with you." I giggled, he wrapped one arm around me and chuckled a bit lowly, "Me too, Boobear."

I jumped quickly with excitement as I saw that his mom replied yes, "YAY!!!"

Michael laughed, "We still have to get my stuff at my house, calm down!"

Louis giggled and nodded as they walked too his car, "Bring that big sweater of yours that I like too."

___________

We where now inside my bedroom, I had already put on Michael's huge sweater I liked. It was so cozy and soft.

We where both laying on my bed and cuddling, his large figure basically towering over me, I felt so tiny.

"We should watch Netflix!" Michael smiled widely, almost yelling in my ear. I laughed and obliged too his suggestion, leaning over too his side and grabbing my laptop off the bedside table. I opened it up and went into google, typing in "netflix.com".
"Wait, I have a lot of disney movies in my videos!!" I laughed and exited out of google, opening my videos.

I blushed super hard, clearly I didn't think this through as basically a whole lot of my videos showed up.

I closed my laptop quickly and laughed nervously, "Let's just watch movies on the DVR downstairs, haha!!"

Michael was blushing as well, possibly worse than me, but he nodded and stood up with me. We made our way downstairs and sat on the couch.
"Do you have a blanket? It's a bit cool." Michael chuckled, I nodded and went to our closet, grabbing him a blanket. I honestly didn't think it was cold at all, maybe i was just so embarrassed I got heated up. I came back in with a white fluffy blanket, Michael had his legs crossed, I gave him the blanket and he uncrossed his legs as soon as he spread it across his lap.

I sat next too him after he had said 'thank you' too me. I smiled and turned on the tv, clicking on the "DVR" option and looking through the movies we had.

Me and Michael had decided too watch The Perks Of Being A Wallflower, it was one of my favorite movies, and I had probably forced Michael too watch it about 5 times, so he had grown too love it. We cuddled through the whole movie, He was very cozy and I liked too play with his colored hair through the whole thing as he repeatedly kissed all over my face.
____

I didn't even remember falling asleep last night, but me and Michael where in the same position on the couch, a bit of drool on the side of his mouth and my hair being in every direction possible.

I pushed Michael a bit, "Wake up...." I still had my morning voice making my voice barely audible but Michael's eyes still fluttered open to the small squeak.

He looked over at me groggily, smiling, "Good morning, babe." The nickname made me giggle as I stood up.

"Do you want breakfast? We could go out." I questioned. Michael hopped up and nodded immediately, "I'll go get ready!" He smiled and ran to the bathroom with his bag.

I went into my bedroom on the other hand, grabbing a pair of my favorite black yoga pants and an oversized baby blue sweater, walking over to the mirror and ruffling my hair about. I added on a thick coat of mascara and did small wings for my eyeliner. I then slipped on my black vans and made my way downstairs with my wallet, which was pink and had a tiny silver bow on it.

I waited for Michael too walk out, and when he did, he looked flawless as always, black ripped skinny jeans and a black tank top with his black boots on.
He ran up too me and twirled me around making me giggle, "You look so cute, Lou." He hummed.
"You look hot." I laughed and he rolled his eyes. Me and Michael walked down to a small cafe that was quiet and vintage, it was one of the best in town, but people weren't into the vintage look.
Me and Michael walked in, the bell above the door ringing as the aroma of muffins and coffee aroused the air.

I walked over too the counter with Michael, standing on my tippy toes as he easily towered over me.

I looked up at the worker, which was named "Caroline."

"I'll get the blueberry muffin, no toppings, and a dark coffee with light cream in it." I smiled as she pressed my order into the register.

Michael was still deciding so I decided too make small talk, "So how's your day? Is the job here good?" I looked at her and gave her a teethy smile.
She giggled softly, "I'm good, It's a quiet job, It's good."

She had a brown hair and her skin was slightly pale as light freckles covered just across her cheeks. She had a dark lipstick which complimented her skin and she had a small dimple on the corner of her mouth that showed when she smiled.

Michael finally decided, "I'll get the velvet cake slice and a cup of cinnamon hot chocolate."
Caroline smiled and punched in his order. We went and waited at a small table next to a window.
"I miss days like this, Cutie." Michael smiled at me, I smiled back and admired him for a moment.
"I do too."

Right as I finished my sentence the bell for the door rang, a curly haired man walking in and sat down at his own table, his laptop being set on the table.

I stared at him for a while before he looked back and his eyes widened as I blushed.

____

OMFG THEYRE IN THE SAME PLACE LIKE RIGHT THERE WTF OMg AND WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT MICHAEL AND LOUIS' CUTE RELATIONSHIP. btw louis michael is from 5sos and janna's boyfriend "michael" is just a character but i have something planned okok