Three.

I saw the feathery haired boy that I always watched, he was barely a yard away. My eyes where already wide and he has flushed cheeks.
He had another guy with him although, What if they where together?

I decided too make a slight move anyway, I winked at the boy then looked back at my laptop, continuing to type away.

"Lou, What're you looking at?" I heard a thick Australian accent speak.

"J-Just that man over there, He's like, really fucking attractive.."

That must've been Louis. Was he talking about me? His voice was so light and precious, I could listen to it all day.

"M-Michael, I swear. Stop it..." I heard the angelic voice say as I heard foot steps towards me.
I looked behind me when I was lightly tapped on the shoulder.

"Urr...Can I help you?" I spoke.

The red haired boys eyes had widened a bit, he looked taken aback, but he slowly spoke out anyway, "My friend, Louis, He's over there..." He stopped and pointed to Louis which had waved over and had burning red cheeks.

"He thinks you're attractive." He finished.
I chuckled a bit and grabbed a napkin out of the napkin dispenser and pulled a pen from my shirt pocket, writing down my number and handing it too the Aussie. "Give this too him."

He nodded and walked back over too Louis.
I continued typing away at my computer when I heard a high squeal, "Oh my god!! Thank you Mikey!!"

I smiled too myself. I've always wanted to make that boy happy.

___

Later that night I had waited for Louis too text me.
I waited a very long time.
10 pm.
11 pm.
12 pm.
1 am.
That's when I finally got it. Around 1:30am.

Unknown Number: Hihi ! It's me Louis !!

Me: Hello, Louis.

Louis: Sorry i've texted you at such a late hour, sir.

I could feel my pants tighten at the sudden nickname he had given me.

Me: It's Harry. Or "HarryS" As you see it when I watch your broadcasts. Nice little bum you've got, eh?

Louis: Oh. That's so embarrassing.. Do you like my shows I put on?

Me: Who wouldn't? I'd like a private one sometime. x

Louis: I wouldn't mind giving you one..

I didn't reply too him after that. Although I had an issue in my pants, I was also extremely tired.
Getting comfortable on the one side of my bed, I closed my eyes and slowly drifted too sleep.
___

(Switch To Louis POV)

It was almost 3am and I could not sleep. I don't know what got into me, but the way Harry spoke to me had sparks all over me.

I kept repeatedly tossing and turning. I wondered if he didn't reply because I was too forward? But he was too. Maybe he has work in the morning? Oh god, I kept him up until two.

Whatever the reason was, He would text me tomorrow or I would text him.

The thought of that calmed my nerves a bit, and soon I was able to fall asleep.

__
(10am)

Harry: Just wanted too say good morning. Hopefully you're up and we can catch a good breakfast, Maybe a lunch id you're a late sleeper? x

11am rolled around when I finally woke my lazy as up, grabbing my phone and seeing just an hour earlier Harry had messaged me.

Me: Lunch at 2 would be great! I am a late sleeper! My apologies, Harry.

Harry: It's alright, Lou. I'll pick you up, Address please?

I gave Harry my address. I had about 2 and a half hours til' he was supposed too show up. So I rolled out of my very comfortable bed and wobbled over too my dresser.

I wanted too look amazing, but not like I tried way too hard for him.

I picked out a pair of my black skinny jeans and and my "Skate Tough" tank top. I grabbed a pair of my favorite pair of panties, like the girly boy that I am, and headed towards my bathroom, ready too hop in the shower. I had stripped off all my clothes and stepped into the warm water, letting it run down all my back. I grabbed my shampoo, pouring a glob of it onto my palm and rubbing it into my scalp. After I had rinsed it all out of my hair, I grabbed the body wash, putting it on a loofa and rubbing it all over my small body.

Once I had also rinsed that off, I hopped out the shower and wrapped the towel around my body, drying off while I brushed my teeth and plugged in my hair drier.

I spit out the excess toothpaste in my mouth and rinsed with water before drying off my hands and then starting to blow dry my hair. The longer I dried it, the fluffier it got.

I had dried it until it was completely soft and everything, causing it to be a fluffy mess, so I had subtly ran a brush through it.

I slipped on my panties and afterward putting on my skinny jeans, buttoning them up then putting my tank top over my head.

I went back into my bedroom, putting on a pair of socks then slipping on my vans.

I heard my phone ding and I grabbed it quickly.

Harry: Bit of a jam in the street. Be there in 20.

Me: Okay!!! (•:

I felt extremely childish compared too the way he was. But that was okay, In a way, I guess?

I went too my living room and watched TV for a while, yawning before I heard my doorbell ring.
I reached over to grab the remote, and turned off the TV, my breath hitching in my throat as I stood up and walked over too the door.

I took a deep breath before putting my hand on the knob, Slowly turning it and opening the door too be faced with one of the most gorgeous men i've seen.

"Hello, Love."

_________

HAHAHA CLIFFHANGER SORRY YA'LL LOVE YOU !! BTW THANKS FOR LIKE 70 SOMETHING READS I REALLY WANT THIS STORY TO WORK FOR ME SO THANK YOU ALL.
PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT BELOW THANK YOUUU (•:

xx