Sixteen.

UNEDITED

(Harry)
2 weeks later.

Me and Louis have been on three dates the past two weeks and I feel like he's finally grown to act normal around me.

He jokes around a lot more and he's a bit more sassy and sarcastic and I like it.

He's coming over to my house today around noon to have some lunch and watch movies.

It was currently ten in the morning and I was rushing my maids to clean the house multiple times even after they've cleaned it.

I wanted it absolutely spotless here for Louis.

Meanwhile, Alexandra my chef was cooking up me and Louis' meal.

It took a while to make it so she started early.
Meanwhile, I was in my bedroom, rummaging through every last shirt in my closet, of course I was wearing black skinny jeans though.

I had taken a shower and my hair was tied into a towel to keep it from dripping on me and getting my dry skin wet again.

The clock currently read 10:52AM, this meant I had an hour before Louis came.

I decided to wear a black button up to keep myself classy but casual. I put on my original black socks and brown boots before heading downstairs, the clicking of my small heels echoing on the shiny tile floors.

I looked through all my movies; probably for the fifth time today. I wanted to make sure I had enough to satisfy Louis with. I had even gone out last night and bought a whole bunch more.

To pass by the time I sat on my couch and played on my phone. Hopefully it would die so I wouldn't go on it during me and Louis' movie time. I wanted to seem like I was interested in everything he wanted to do because I was not risking losing him over a dumb thing.

Soon I heard the bell ring. Usually my maids would answer the door but I strictly told them not too today because I wanted to greet Louis properly, not have Meredith or Caroline do it.

I quickly checked my appearance in the large mirror that was near my door, making sure I looked dashing head to toe for Louis.

I took a deep breath to calm myself down, I was hoping he didn't think I was some snobby rich man just because of all the fancy restaurants and my large house.

I opened the door and gave the shorter boy a grin, "Hey, Lou." I spoke out.
He gave me a smile back and a little wave, "Hello!"

I chuckled softly and opened my door more, "Come in, please." I said; trying to be polite.
He nodded and stepped up the rest of my porch before he got into my house. He was wearing black and white adidas, some black skinny jeans and a grey sweater. He looked so soft and cuddly and I just wanted to cuddle him uncontrollably.

"My chef is making us some lunch right now. Then we'll watch movies after we eat, yeah?" I suggested.
Louis nodded, "What are we gonna eat?"

I thought for a moment before I remembered what she said, "Chicken stuffed with mozzarella, wrapped in Parma ham with a side of homemade mash." I smiled.

Louis nodded, "Sounds delicious."

Soon I heard Alexandra my chef call us into the kitchen. My large table was set with a white cloth draped over it and it had a beautiful bouquet of roses in the middle.

We made our way to the kitchen. I pulled out his chair for him and waited for him to sit in it before pushing it back in and making my way to my own seat.