Chapter 1 - Hinata Enters, They Think Naruto Lies

I do NOT own Naruto. It is owned by Masashi Kimimoto. I only own Heiwa Uzumaki and Shinrei Uchiha, which are OCs of mine. Thank you!

~Timeskips, POV changes, etc.~

"Talking."

Thoughts.

'Tailed beasts talking to their Jinchuuriki, or other Jinchuuriki, in the mindscape.'

'Jinchuuriki talking to their tailed beasts, or other Jinchuuriki, in the mindscape.'

"Tailed beasts talking outside of the mindscape, or talking through their Jinchuuriki."

"Other Jinchuuriki (plus Heiwa) talking in the mindscape."

(Quick A/N made while I was writing)

----------------------------

~Naruto's POV~

I had barely escaped from the villagers again. I wiped my brow and let out a soft sigh of relief. I hadn't gotten caught. Then, I remembered what day it was and hurried home.

That's right! Today was the day I entered the academy. Heiwa would be the one taking me there as my guardian. My parents practically disowned me, though it isn't official. And it's all because of some stupid prophecy! Plus, my so-called parents are lying about Mito having Kurama inside of her. I hate them. The only ones in my family I don't hate are my little brother, Menma, and my older cousin, Heiwa.

'Kit.' Kurama warned. 'Watch out for that wall.'

Too late.

"Oof!" I let out as I smacked straight into the wall. I guess when I launched myself from the other roof, I didn't push hard enough.

'Coulda warned me sooner ya know!' I hollered at the fox mentally as I got back on the roofs. Soon, I was home. I snuck into my room by the window to see Heiwa opening the door.

"There you are." she sighed. "Get ready, we're leaving in fifteen minutes. Tell me to come along next time."

I nodded. Heiwa left, then I got ready. I put one a white long-sleeve shirt, then put a dark grey short-sleeved shirt with the Uzumaki clan symbol on it, then pulled on some tan cargo pants. I had gotten these clothes from Shinrei last month on my birthday. They were the only clothes I really had that were 'nice'. The only reason for this was, my parents could care less and Heiwa only got an allowance from missions.

After I got changed, I left my room and looked for Heiwa. I found her in her room, getting ready for her mission late this morning. She had just finished packing her kunai, shuriken, paper bombs, and other ninja tools. She looked at me.

"All set?" she asked.

"Yeah," I replied.

"Let's go see if Menma is up yet," Heiwa told me. "You know he wouldn't want to miss this."

I nodded, then the two of us walked over to my little brother's room. I knocked. There was a small 'come in', and Heiwa and I walked into the room. Menma had gotten dressed and was walking towards us. I rubbed his head, messing up his dark, spiky hair.

"Come on Menma," Heiwa said. "We're going to stop at Ichiraku's on our way to the academy. I made sure to get up early. As you can see, the sun is barely up yet. We don't have to get there until nine."

"Alright!" Menma exclaimed with excitement.

"We'd better get going." my cousin told him.

The three of us walked down the stairs. They were sitting at the table.