Chapter 4 - Guilty Namikaze-Uzumaki's, Sasuke and Menma Join the Group

I do NOT own Naruto. It is owned by Masashi Kimimoto. I only own Heiwa Uzumaki-Uchiha, which is an OC of mine. Thank you!

~Timeskips, POV changes, etc.~

"Talking."

Thoughts.

'Tailed beasts talking to their Jinchuuriki , or other Jinchuuriki, in the mindscape.'

'If just one word is this way, then it's a quote-em-quote word'

'Jinchuuriki talking to their tailed beasts ,or other Jinchuuriki, in the mindscape.'

"Tailed beasts talking outside of the mindscape, or talking through their Jinchuuriki."

"Other Jinchuuriki talking in the mindscape."

(Quick A/N made while I was writing)

"Jinchuuriki talking with their tailed beast's voice mixed with theirs."

Tailed beasts'/demon's thoughts

----------------------------

~No POV, With the Jinchuuriki group~

The group of eleven, now eleven because they had retrieved the stone Jinchuuriki, were running from Sand, Stone, and Mist shinobi.

I got careless. Heiwa thought. We're done for because of my stupid screw ups!

"Don't doubt yourself." the Sand Jinchuuriki told her. "It just causes you to think worse of yourself."

'The brat is right Heiwa.' Yuuki sighed from inside the teen's mind. 'Don't blame yourself. You've put too much stress on yourself, being the leader and all.'

"Thanks..." Heiwa murmured aloud. She raised her voice. "Guys, you go ahead. I'll handle the guys chasing us."

Yagura tried to protest, but Heiwa stopped him. "No, Yagura. I'm the leader, it's my fault. I'll handle it." the red-head said.

The Mist Jinchuuriki reluctantly nodded, then ran after the others, leaving Heiwa. She turned and then smiled sadistically, then activated her Sharingan and unsheathed her katana, causing the shinobi to turn a ghostly-white shade of pale.

"Now... Who goes first?" she asked, Yuuki's voice combined with hers.

Let's just say... what happened after that was worse than the Uchiha Massacre that had occurred a year earlier, exactly, and you didn't want to be on the sharp end of the Uzumaki-Uchiha's blade. (The massacre just so happened to occur the day they left. Yes, the Great Nations are still after the group.)

~In Konoha~

All was well in Konohagakure. Well... sort of. Naruto's and Heiwa's 'family' was a wreck.

Minato was constantly distracted and unable to think straight. His mind was often clouded as he tried to think up some way he could get his oldest son and favorite niece back.

Kushina wasn't much better. She wondered what she could have done so that Naruto and Heiwa didn't leave. Her youngest sister had asked her to take care of Heiwa. Now look at what happened. Kushina had ignored her niece and son for her daughters and they left. She was sure Kibo was cursing her to a life of Hell for doing that to her one and only child and daughter.