Chapter 10 - One Replenished Bond, One Sorrowful Mother, One Stupid Sister

I do NOT own Naruto. It is owned by Masashi Kimimoto. Heiwa Uzumaki-Uchiha, Majikku Hikaru, Mepuru Ha, Ai Neko, Toku Komando-Uzumaki, and Hariken Hikaru are OCs. Everything else belongs to their respectful owners. Thank you!
Mepuru Ha owned by Radioactive1987
Ai Neko owned by Neko_Sayumi-Uchiha
Rest are owned by me

Ships:

Zabuza x Heiwa
Sasuke x Majikku (Sarada is cute and all, but SasuSaku... doesn't work too well. My opinion of course)
Gaara x Mepuru
Itachi x Ai
Naruto x Hinata
Hariken x Temari
Utakata x Fu
Toku x Kiba
Kakashi x Naruko (:3 A little KakaNaru hint.)
If there is any else you'd like me to add, just ask.

~Timeskips, POV changes, etc.~
"Talking."
Thoughts.
'Tailed beasts talking to their Jinchuuriki , or other Jinchuuriki, in the mindscape.'
If just one word is this way, then it's emphasized, or a quote-em-quote word
'Jinchuuriki talking to their tailed beasts ,or other Jinchuuriki, in the mindscape.'
"Tailed beasts talking outside of the mindscape, or talking through their Jinchuuriki."
"Other Jinchuuriki talking in the mindscape, telepathic conversation."
(Quick A/N made while I was writing)
"Jinchuuriki talking with their tailed beast's voice mixed with theirs."
Tailed beasts'/demon's thoughts

----------------------------

~No POV~

"Heiwa?" Naruko called hesitantly. The oldest female looked up towards them. Mito was standing next to the blonde.

Mito and Naruko walked up to Heiwa. Naruko caught sight of the oldest red-head's wrist and immediately ran up to her. The blonde took Heiwa's forearm in her hand.

"Heiwa!" Naruko exclaimed.

"Just leave me alone." Heiwa muttered.

"No way!" the blonde protested, bringing out some bandages. Naruko carefully and slowly wrapped the bandages around Heiwa's wrist, while Mito stood on the side-lines, observing in shock.

"Naruko, please." Heiwa pleaded. "Don't. It's better if you don't get invo-"

"Shut up." Naruko muttered.

"What?" Heiwa said, shocked.

"I told you to shut up!" the blonde yelled. "It's not your fault that what happened, happened. It wasn't in your control! You didn't want any of it to happen. You wanted to protect Naru-nii and the only way you could do that... was to leave. You wouldn't have left if it wasn't in Naruto's best interest. You're not the Child of Prophecy, Mito. Naruto doesn't need to be 'controlled.' Naruto isn't a monster, he's our brother."

"What're you talking about?!" Mito asked.

"I know what I'm talking about, Mito." Naruko responded coldly, unknowingly tightening her grip on Heiwa's arm, causing the older girl to flinch slightly. Naruko turned her dead, cold gaze to her older sister. "I know more than you. You say that you know everything, but you don't. You can't even comprehend what our brothers and cousin have been through. You don't understand a thing. Not even I understand, but I'm not ignorant like you."

"Naruko...." Heiwa sighed. "You don't have to do this."

"But I do!" Naruko exclaimed, looking her older cousin in the eye. "I caused some of the suffering in Naruto's life. Even though it wasn't much, I still helped. I didn't cast him a glance when he came home hurt, I didn't help him when he was bullied. Heck, I don't even know what I'm doing."

"But you feel remorse." Heiwa said, smiling. "That shows you're human."

Mito, starting to feel sick and fed-up with this mushy stuff, turn and stomped off, desperate to get some attention.

The village should be bowing at my feet! she thought. Not worshiping my stupid cousin's return!

Suddenly, Mito's face contorted into an evil smile as she came up with a plan to get some attention. She needed Naruto for the plan to work though. But where would he be...? Mito stopped by Ichiraku's, and there he was. Eating ramen with some unfamiliar people, Sasuke, and Menma. Mito took a deep breath, glad that she had worked on her acting skills so much. She then walked up to the restaurant.

"Naru-nii!" Mito called in the kindest voice she could muster, which was pretty good, surprisingly. But Naruto barely even noticed her, and if he did, he ignored her. Mito let out a huff of annoyance before trying again.

"Naruto-nii-chan!" she said. "Can I talk to you?"

Mito smiled kindly, though was smiling evilly on the inside, before noticing that her mother and father were in the booth to, talking to Naruto. He was half-paying attention to them, probably fed up with them. Mito could just make-out what they were saying.

"Come back to us, Naruto. Please!" Kushina begged. "I'm sorry, so very sorry! I've- I mean, we've been worried sick! I missed you so much!" (You know what that means! Well, try to guess in the comments!)

Kushina then pulls Naruto into a huge hug, smothering his face with loving, motherly kisses. Naruto made a small fuss and tried to pull away, only to be hugged tighter by his ex-mother. Minato watched awkwardly from the sidelines, though he secretly wondered how strong his oldest 'son' had gotten. Mito felt sick from her mother's actions, and decided to intervene before things got 'out of hand'.

"Nii-san, Kaa-san, Tou-san." she said. "I have a request I want to make of Naru-nii."

The three looked over in confusion, though Minato seemed to be a little intrigued. Kushina let go of Naruto, then they stood and exited the Ichiraku Ramen booth. Naruto turned to face his red-haired sister.

"Yes, Mito?" he asked, crossing his arms in an 'I'm bored' manner.

"Well.... I was wondering... Would you like to face me in a battle?" Mito asked, already planning on how to sabotage her 'brother'.

Naruto got an expression of confusion that quickly turned into a look of deep thought. A few moments later, he uncrossed his arms and got ready to speak, but was interrupted by Minato.

"I think it'd be a great idea. Mito would be able to-" he started, only to be silenced by a glare from the neko-girl that came back with Naruto.

"I believe Naruto was the one who was asked. It's that right, Hokage-sama?" she said, spatting the title as if it left a bad taste in her mouth.

"Y-yes..." Minato muttered just above a whisper. "I-I suppose... y-you're correct..."

"Thank you, Ai." Naruto said, smiling at the girl.

"No problem, Naru-otou." Ai replied, smirking in a friendly way.

"Now, for my answer." the blonde said, turning his head to Mito. "I-" There was a long moment of silence. It seemed to last for hours, though he was probably only seconds. "-accept."

---------------

And you'll have to wait for the battle to be next chapter! I'm still taking story ideas, by the way, so feel free to send them in! You can PM me, or comment on my feed, or even comment on this story somewhere! Whatever you deem fit!

I'm sorry about ending the chapter so soon, but I'll get the next chapter out soon! Promise!

Love y'all!

You guys thought I was gonna be a dick again, didn't you. Well, I told you Naruto's answer. Next chapter in a few hours! (Maybe!)