Chapter 8 - Naruto's Eye

I do NOT own Naruto. It is owned by Masashi Kimimoto. I only own Heiwa Uzumaki-Uchiha, Majikku Hikaru, Mepuru Ha, Ai Neko, and Hariken Hikaru, which is are OCs of mine. Everything else belongs to it's respectful owners. Thank you!

(This was accidentally put as private, so here you go!)

Ships:

Zabuza x Heiwa

Sasuke x Majikku (Sarada is cute and all, but SasuSaku... doesn't work too well. My opinion of course)

Gaara x Mepuru

Itachi x Ai

Naruto x Hinata

Hariken x Temari

Utakata x Fu

Toku x Kiba

Kakashi x Naruko (:3 A little KakaNaru hint.)

If there is any else you'd like me to add, just ask.

~Timeskips, POV changes, etc.~

"Talking."

Thoughts.

'Tailed beasts talking to their Jinchuuriki , or other Jinchuuriki, in the mindscape.'

If just one word is this way, then it's a quote-en-quote word

'Jinchuuriki talking to their tailed beasts ,or other Jinchuuriki, in the mindscape.'

"Tailed beasts talking outside of the mindscape, or talking through their Jinchuuriki."

"Other Jinchuuriki talking in the mindscape."

(Quick A/N made while I was writing)

"Jinchuuriki talking with their tailed beast's voice mixed with theirs."

Tailed beasts'/demon's thoughts

----------------------------

~No POV~

Naruto held his eye, feeling a strong throbbing in the organ. He was prepared for the red liquid called blood to pour out of his eye at any moment. This wasn't unusual. It usually happened three to four times a week, or when he got stressed or angered. It was the second option in his case.

"Naruto?" Heiwa asked, kneeling down to Naruto's sitting figure. "It is happening again?"

The little blonde could only muster a nod. Heiwa turned a glare of hate to Minato, then looked at Naruto with soft eyes. She gently pried his fingers away from his eye. Blood covered the hand and was now streaming down Naruto's whiskered cheek.

"Damn it!" Heiwa cursed under her breath. "Why now of all times?"

Minato sat at his desk in shock. He was in so much shock, he couldn't even remember what was just happening. (Totally didn't run out of ideas for what was happening. Nope. Definitely not. That's just crazy!)

Kushina, Naruko, and Mito were also rooted to their positions, afraid of what was happening. Menma's eye twitched in anger and frustration and he found himself yelling at his ex-family.

"What are you doing?!" he shouted. "Don't just stand there and gawk. Do something!"

If you're wondering where the rest of the group was, they had already worked something out and were all living in apartments in the same apartment complex. Now it was up to Heiwa, Naruto, and Menma to get the entire group their ninja ranks.

Naruko instantly snapped out of her daze. "I'll get something to clean the blood with." she said, running out of the room. Heiwa comforted Naruto until his youngest sister got back. When she did, she had a washcloth, some eye-drops, and a small bucket of water.

"That's perfect, Naruko." Heiwa said, smiling at the blonde girl. Naruko beamed, glad to make her cousin happy.

"We're gonna need bandages, aren't we?" Menma asked, inspecting the wound.

"Yeah." Heiwa nodded. "Mito, you can get that, right?"

The question, wasn't a question. It was an order that sounded like a question. And Heiwa's tone sent shivers down all the Uzumaki-Namikaze's spines. (Naruto and Menma were now just 'Uzumaki.')

"Y-yes, ma'am." Mito stuttered, leaving the room and coming back with gauzes and bandages. Heiwa grabbed the washcloth and dipped in into the bucket of water. She pulled the cloth back out and ringed it so that it was damp, not soaked. Heiwa pulled Naruto's hand to her and carefully cleaned the appendage, then moved to his face.

"Hey buddy..." she said in a calming voice. "Naru-kun... Can you open your eye for me?"

Naruto nodded, then carefully and slowly opened the eye, biting his lip to stifle the whimpers of pain.

"Good boy..." Heiwa said softly, cleaning up the now pouring blood. "That's a good boy. It'll only take a little while..."

Everyone but Menma was shocked at the side Heiwa was showing. The feared, merciless killer, the Red Shadow, or Heiwa Uzumaki-Uchiha, was caring when it came to the right people. Naruko watched in wonder at how Heiwa's hands moved expertly, cleaning up the blood, tilting Naruto's head back gently so she could put eye-drops into the eye.

"You're doing good, Naru-nii." Menma said, crouching next to his brother. "It's only a little longer now."

Naruto let out a small whimper, letting them know he heard. Heiwa quickly finished cleaning the blood-soaked face, then placed around three gauzes over the eye and wrapped bandages around the top, right corner of his head and face. Heiwa pulled the young blonde into her arms bridal style, then stood up.

"You will make all of us ninja in this village, Minato." Heiwa growled, then turned around and left.

-----------------

Yes, I know it's short. But either way, I got an update out this week. Be happy for that, at least. Also, Naruto's eye bleeds when angry, and under stress.