Chapter 11 - 'Normal' Sibling Fight

I do NOT own Naruto. It is owned by Masashi Kimimoto. Heiwa Uzumaki-Uchiha, Majikku Hikaru, Mepuru Ha, Ai Neko, Toku Komando-Uzumaki, and Hariken Hikaru are OCs. Everything else belongs to their respectful owners. Thank you!
Mepuru Ha owned by Radioactive1987
Ai Neko owned by Neko_Sayumi-Uchiha
Rest owned by LuvKitties1414 (me)

Ships:
Zabuza x Heiwa
Sasuke x Majikku (Sarada is cute and all, but SasuSaku... doesn't work too well. My opinion of course)
Gaara x Mepuru
Itachi x Ai
Naruto x Hinata
Hariken x Temari
Utakata x Fu
Toku x Kiba
Kakashi x Naruko (:3 A little KakaNaru hint.)
If there is any else you'd like me to add, just ask.

~Timeskips, POV changes, etc.~
"Talking."
Thoughts.
'Tailed beasts talking to their Jinchuuriki , or other Jinchuuriki, in the mindscape.'
If just one word is this way, then it's emphasized, or a quote-em-quote word (or 'word')
'Jinchuuriki talking to their tailed beasts ,or other Jinchuuriki, in the mindscape.'
"Tailed beasts talking outside of the mindscape, or talking through their Jinchuuriki."
"Other Jinchuuriki talking in the mindscape, telepathic conversation."
(Quick A/N made while I was writing)
"Jinchuuriki talking with their tailed beast's voice mixed with theirs."
Tailed beasts'/demon's thoughts
----------------------------

~A few days later, No POV~

Tension was in the air as everyone seemed to hold their breath. They watched the two 'siblings' face each other in the ring. Minato was rooting(right spelling? If not, correct me please!) Mito, while Kushina felt that she should bet on Naruto. The silence was broken by a certain group of people people yelling,

"GO NARUTO!!"

That group? The 'Runaway Group', along with Naruko. Though, some of them just muttered it. Naruto looked up at them and grinned. Then, he looked back at Mito and the grin was wiped off his face. It was replaced by a solemn expression.

"You ready to be taken down?" Mito asked with a cocky smirk.

"I don't have time for your taunting." Naruto sighed, seemingly bored. This ticked off both Mito and Minato.

"Rules! No placing seals on your opponent! No forbidden justu! No outside help! Let the fight begin! " the fourth hokage shouted. And with that, the two ran at each other.

"Let me give you a gift, brother-dear." Mito said, punching Naruto in the stomach. But unbeknownst to everyone but the girl, she placed a seal on him.

Naruto let out a grunt, barely acknowledging the hit. He threw a punch at Mito, taking off his weights. It should have sped him up, but it caused him to become slower. Mito dodged the swing, not even breaking a sweat. Naruto was confused by this, giving Mito a chance to attack.

The red-head made a shadow clone, then attacked her brother in that small window of time. She punched him, three times two, six times. Naruto was pushed to the ground, and was now on his back. Mito placed her foot on his chest and applied pressure. Not enough to cause damage, but enough to hurt and prove Naruto to be immobile.

"Something wrong, Naru-nii?" Mito taunted. "Feeling a little weighted?"

"What did you do?" Naruto hissed.

"Nothing, nothing!" Mito giggled.

"Liar!" he semi-shouted.

"I'm sorry, Naruto, but that's just how things are." she told him, putting more force on Naruto's chest. She leaned down and 'noticed' something different about her. She then face Minato. "Tou-san! I think Naruto put a seal on me!"