Chapter 16

Diamond POV

As I continued to mumbled I can hear a female telling me to shut the fuck up. I kept crying and mumbling. Next thing I knew she slap me across my face and took the blind fold off.

I looked up to her trying to see if I knew her from somewhere. She was just a stranger outchea and I don't know what she wanted from me.

" I know you don't know me bitch, but I know the nigga you're staying with. Let's say his brother was taken care of and all we need is his lil brother August. " She said to me in a really angry tone.

" I'm sorry but what does it got to do with me? He's my soon to be husband cousin, and I don't know him, anyone else, especially you bitch. " She quickly slapped me again and spit at my face.

I don't understand this situation at all, especially what she wants. It' not like I'm going to help her kill him, first of all he's only 17 soon to be 18, he hasn't lived life yet. Is it true? Did they really killed Tre? It was early in the morning and well fuck do Montre' and Aug know about this yet? Fuck is there any fuckin way to let them know?

I soon seen another bitch in here and she seemed to be new at this the way they talked to her and how they trynna boss her around. She seems really young too, more like August age.

*

*

Shanderia POV

This bitch thinks she can get away with shxt? Fuck no, either she helps us or we kill her. Who the fuck she thinks she is?

Anyways even tho this is not a god time to talk about me I'mma let you know anyways.

Im Shanderia Charmaye Crowell but people call me Charm. Why? Well maybe I'm the unlucky charm. Ahaha, okay anyways im 5'2, dark skinned and well I may not have that body that a guy would want, but it's not like he has a choice right? Ohhh and I'm also 24, soo not that old.

Okay so my lil bro came to me saying that this nigga name August was giving him problems, and for sure I had to track him down. Nobody fucks with my fam especially my lil bro. Hell nooo fuck that.

I sent my lil bro to be the destraction for Melvin, then I had niggas sent after my bro had past him to kill him. Well it worked and that's all that matters. That we got him, now it's August time to go bye bye. WHat can I say? He fucked with the wrong people.

My parents died in a car crash when my brother was 2, I was 4, we lived in an foster home our whole lives. Soon as I turned 18 I was out and been in the streets since then. Maybe it made me who I am now? I was always there for my lil bro, he ain't need anything. My lil bro Devin.

*

*

Montre'

As I rushed outside the front door I seen August sleeping, I guess he's a heavy sleeper. I left him and went to where the gun shots came from. Everyone just left inside and didn't try and help. Of course I was strapped, I wasn't just going to walk outchea with no gun, fuck that.

As I hit the corner and ran straight I seen a body, I called the cops and abulance, I then rushed to go see who it was. It was. Mel. I just got here and seen him, now he's leaving so damn soon? He hasn't even lived life fully. Tears fell don my cheeks as I tried to hold him up.

I then seen him move and told him to cam down and hold on, that we will make it. As I contined to cry he looked at me and told me " Tre, tell my girls that I love her, tell my wife this was for her. " He hands me a box. I continued to cry soo much, he was going to ask her to marry him. " Tre, most importantly tell Aug his singing will get him out of the hood and he can do better with his life if he tries and wants. Tell him I love him and to go get the tats we were suppose to go get together. Tell my momma to be the strong woman I've known my whole life, that I love her soo much and thanks for making my life worth living." He started to get weaker by the minute.

" Mel hold on you're going to make it, Mel!."

He closed his eyes and let go of my hand. Tears started rushing down my cheeks. " How can he . . . I just . . ." I couldn't even talk properly.

* Minutes Later *

The cops and abulance arrived late as fuck like always, they seen me with blood and wanted me to go to the station. While I rode on the back of the cop car I called Diamond but no answer, I kept trying hoping she will pick up but still no answer.

We got to the station and then they sat me down in a room. I wasn't up for this shxt hell nahh. I just told them what I knew, but they kept trying to blame me for it.

After a while I got quiet and they held me in there for The night.

*

*

( 9:00 am )

*

*

I was let goo and decided to call Aug to let him know what had happened. I kept calling him till I ended up calling him 30 times and I just stopped trying.

I ended up walking home since they drove me here. As I walked home I decided to try and call Diamond again, and see if she will answer, yet again no answer.

*

*

As I walked home I stopped at the store and got a call.

It was from August.

" Yo Aug, Ive tried to reach you so many times. "

. . .

" Yeah, bruhh, a nigga killed your brother. " I said with a crying tone in my voice.

He was quiet for a minute then I heard him crying. He then said he had to be alone while I got home and I hung up.

I felt so bad for him, his momma kicked him out when he was 16 for being a so caled thug, and Mel took him in. I hope he follows him voice like Mel said, even tho I haven't heard him sing yet.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Hopefully you enjoyed this Chapter babes!

And thank you sooo much for my supporters who have been there for me and my fans on here and Instagram, I have decided to make a mini Giveaway and the full details on it will be on my  book called "My Author's Notebook" So go to my works to look for it and hopefully you will be interested in entering and winning free art, and supplies!

Follow my IG @ OG_Jaiie

Have a good day babes!